Our mission is to build a world-class company with international presence that creates sustainable shareholder value, delivers quality products and services and attracts and develops quality human capital, in the spirit of our credo, ‘Building for People to Build People’.
CapitaDNA is the motivation behind everything we do – from our focus on customers to our commitment to sustainability. It encompasses our six core values and 10 corporate principles, which serve as a foundation for how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. CapitaDNA is communicated throughout the Group, and are defined to employees as follows:
- Our people are our strength. We build people to build for people.
- We are committed to the highest standards of integrity.
- We have the courage to do what is right and the will to succeed.
- We add value to what we do through innovation and continuous improvement.
- We are fair and reasonable in all our actions and dealings with business partners, customers and colleagues.
- We contribute to the well-being of the community.
- Our only business is real estate
- Focus, Balance, Scale
- Our 3+3+2 market asset strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Management, Technical (EMT) Strengths
- Financial discipline
- Building people
- Looking after shareholders and being fair to all business stakeholders
- Wider group interest