CapitaLand’s six core values and ten corporate principles is the foundation for how we conduct business, how we treat stakeholders and how we treat one another. CapitaLand’s culture is shaped by these shared values and principles that drive common business goals.
Culture & Values
- Our people are our strength. We build people to build for people.
- We are committed to the highest standards of integrity.
- We have the courage to do what is right and have the will to succeed.
- We add value to what we do through innovation and continuous improvement.
- We are fair and reasonable in all our actions and dealings with business partners, customers and colleagues.
- We contribute to the well-being of the community.
- Our only business is real estate
- Focus, Balance, Scale
- Our 3+3+2 market asset strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Management, Technical (EMT) strengths
- Financial discipline
- Building people
- Looking after shareholders and being fair to all business stakeholders
- Wider-group interest