Strategically located in Chennai’s largest and most developed industrial belt, Ascendas-Firstspace Chennai, Oragadam is spread over 150 acres catering to clients in the auto, electronics, engineering and logistics sectors.
1.6 million sq ft of industrial logistics space has been developed and leased to companies such as cable maker Foxlink, and TPI Composite, a U.S.-based independent manufacturer for composite wind blades.
- Centrally located between Grand Southern Trunk Road (NH 45) and NH 4.
- Biggest automobile hub in South Asia.
- One of the fastest-growing industrial suburbs evolving into a multi-faceted industrial zone
At a Glance
- Land area: 150 acres
- Aggregated and converted with all statutory approvals
3 million sq ft of development potential
- Development of Industrial & Logistic Park
- Construction of Infra & Building in progress
- Phase I : Delivered
- Phase II : Delivered in Q1 2020
- Phase III : Under development