Ascott Centre for Excellence (ACE)
ACE is The Ascott Limited’s global hospitality training centre. It provides training programmes that prepare new and existing staff for core hospitality functions, as well as for roles with higher responsibilities such as Heads of Department or Managers within the organisation.
As The Ascott Limited grows year on year, the Ascott Centre for Excellence (ACE) is a crucial aspect of ensuring that all our staff are operationally ready and able to perform at their best in their respective roles.
CapitaLand’s credo is ‘Building People. Building Communities’, and we embrace diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. Our employees are selected based on merit such as skills, experience and ability, regardless of their race, gender, religion and family status. Employees are also given equal opportunity for training and development, to help them achieve their full potential.
ACE is The Ascott Limited’s global hospitality training centre that provides opportunities for the career growth of new and existing employees. Through enhanced hospitality training courses, programmes at ACE help develop employees, with training that relates to core functions and the Ascott culture. This prepares our staff for entry level, as well as higher level positions within our fast-expanding organisation.
Available Training Programmes
- Comprehensive programmes including operations, customer relations, supervisory skills, leadership skills and team bonding
- The Serviced Residence Professional Programme to help equip entry level new hires to achieve the competencies required to meet our operational standards
- The Serviced Residence Supervisory Programme trains employees on people management skills, to help them be more effective supervisors
- The Serviced Residence HOD Programme develops employees and prepares them for positions as Heads of Department
- The Serviced Residence Management Programme grooms high potential employees to manage a property as an Assistant Residence Manager or Residence Manager
- The Serviced Residence Advanced Management Programme grooms employees to be Country General Managers or Regional General Managers
Aside from training and developing the Ascott Limited’s existing employees, ACE is also a Continuing Education and Training (CET) Centre. Appointed by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) we develop and facilitate Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) programmes for the hospitality category within the Hotel & Accommodation Services sector, from Higher Certificate to Diploma in Hotel & Accommodation Services. Learn more about available programmes under WSQ here.