Set your career goals on our solid foundation
CapitaLand places a premium on developing people. We identify top students from leading universities in the world to populate our talent pipeline to support our growth. We offer the Graduate Development Programme, scholarships as well as internship opportunities for selected candidates to gain valuable exposure and learning insights into the CapitaLand business and culture.
CapitaLand believes in providing internship opportunities as a means of discovering young talents at an early stage. Interns with CapitaLand will be able to gain valuable working experience.
During the internship, CapitaLand assesses potential candidates and explore possibilities for exceptional candidates to join us upon graduation through our Graduate Development Programme, or other available full-time opportunities.
What it is like in CapitaLand? Through an internship with CapitaLand, you will:
● Be attached to a team where you can get the opportunity to work hands-on in a professional environment
● Learn from helpful supervisors and mentors who will develop your skills and competencies.
● Develop a broader understanding of the real estate industry from the perspective of one of Asia's largest real estate company
We are looking for students who:
● Are undergraduates / polytechnic students with excellent academic and CCA track records
● Demonstrate good leadership qualities
● Passionate about the real estate industry
● Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Positive with good learning attitude
To offer a meaningful and fruitful internship experience, we strongly encourage our interns to stay with CapitaLand for at least 3 months.
Interns can join us all year round. We can work with you and your respective schools to identify a suitable internship experience and period for you.
Build your dream with us today!
In the spirit of our credo 'Building People. Building Communities.', we believe in cultivating talents to contribute to the business and in the process, serve the societies in which it operates. CapitaLand is a sponsor of BCA-CapitaLand iBuildSG Undergraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship is tenable for studies in any one of the built environment courses offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD) and for undergraduate courses conducted by the BCA Academy (BCAA).