Annex 1: Workspace Configuration Options
- Beyond the choice of a Flexi or Fixed desk arrangement, enterprises who require more privacy can opt for the private suites, which come contemporary designed and fully furnished for up to 70 persons. As an added layer of flexibility, enterprises will also be able to customise their work suites to their desired configurations in consultation with the Bridge+ team.
- True to the promise of providing the highest level of flexibility, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road also provides 25 meeting rooms of varying sizes (able to accommodate 4 to 20 persons), collaborative spaces for up to 50 persons, and event spaces that could host up to 240 persons (availability subject to prevailing safety measures). This means that enterprises and their employees can utilise the same premises for their meetings, workshops, and seminars, without having the need to source for suitable spaces elsewhere.
- Bridge+ members will have access to facial recognition systems that enable contactless access control from the point of entry into the building right up to their private suites.
Annex 2: Enterprise-grade facilities accessible to everyone
- Apart from a beautiful and vibrant workspace, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road will also be equipped with world class, enterprise-grade facilities to provide members with only the best workplace experience.
- Efficient webinars and meetings will be made possible with enterprise-grade hardware and software facilities, which will be fitted in the meeting rooms. Members who require video and audio conferencing can expect enterprise grade software in Bridge+ meeting rooms.
- To facilitate an even smoother working environment, members will soon be able to book any of the meeting rooms and workspaces at 79 Robinson Road, along with other CapitaLand Commercial office properties on demand, as well as manage their reservations at their fingertips with the CapitaStar@Work app.
- The flexibility enjoyed by members will also be extended to members of the public, as anyone is empowered to make use of the CapitaStar@ Work app, making it possible to book and utilise meeting rooms and event spaces as and when users need them.
- Members who cycle to their workspace can enjoy the end of trip facilities such as dedicated indoor bike parking, showers and lockers for their personal belongings.
- Members also have access to both the Sky Terrace and Roof Garden at 79 Robinson Road, with both community spaces allowing for shared activity or private events with unblocked views of the waterfront and Singapore’s Central Business District.
- At the modern members lounge, an established F&B operator is offering a wide range of deli sandwiches, pastries and desserts together with their signature craft coffee and a well-curated range of evening cocktails. This is part of an enhanced offering and experience for Bridge+ members.
Annex 3: Prioritising safety through the power of technology
- Bridge+ has adopted innovative tech solutions at 79 Robinson Road as part of the precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of coworkers, members and their employees.
- High contact areas in the new co-working centre including door entrance buttons, handrails, touch screens, toilet cubicles and basins, family rooms and customer service counters are coated with an anti-microbial disinfectant. The treated surfaces can guard against bacteria and virus for up to six months, compared to general cleaning and disinfection which is effective only at the point of application.
- Complementing the anti-microbial coating, Bridge+ will clean and disinfect all high contact touch points at stepped up frequencies of once every three to four hours. In addition, the temperature screening of all visitors and employees at the point of entry is seamless using thermal scanners, in line with guidance from the authorities. To enhance contactless access and reduce unnecessary touch points, Bridge+ will also deploy facial recognition or QR activated turnstiles to facilitate seamless and secure access in and out of the centre and building.
- To facilitate safe distancing, signs and queue markers are marked across the centre. Community ambassadors are also on site to provide reminders on safe distancing. Special dine-in areas that fulfil safe distancing requirements have also been set up specifically for Bridge+ members, so that they can take their meals in comfort.
- Bridge+ has also curated a suite of value-added services and digital solutions to support enterprises moving into the new centre. Members at Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road may choose to utilise the new features on the CapitaStar@Work app for their staff and visitor contact tracing within their premises, with near real-time data retrieval and analyses.
- Bridge+ team has also partnered up with health and wellness providers to give tips and share information with members on maintaining mental wellness and a healthy lifestyle in the stressful times of the COVID-19 Pandemic through their webinar series. Bridge+ has a health & safety ambassador in each centre who also pushes important COVID-19 messages in a timely manner for updates on cases, clarifications and advisories on good hygiene and social responsibility practices.