CapitaLand Vietnam is a prized winner at GoHome Awards 2017 in Hong Kong
Ho Chi Minh City, 10 October 2017 – CapitaLand Vietnam is a prized winner of “Best Overseas Property Developer (Vietnam)” at GoHome Awards 2017 in Hong Kong, standing out in a crowd of competitors. The GoHome Awards 2017 Award Presentation Ceremony was held last weekend at Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong
Following changes in law allowing foreign ownership of real estate in Vietnam announced in July 2015, CapitaLand Vietnam was amongst the first to tap into international appetite for Vietnam residential property by marketing its residential developments in Hong Kong.
Mr. Chen Lian Pang, CEO of CapitaLand Vietnam said, “While local Vietnamese make up about 80% of our buyers in high-end projects, the remaining 20% comprise of foreigners with majority from Singapore and Hong Kong. Our past overseas launches have been well received and the company will continue to bring relevant projects to overseas markets.”
GoHome.com.hk is Hong Kong’s leading online property platform, with focuses on providing value-adding property search for residential, commercial, serviced apartments, interior design projects and related information in Hong Kong and ASEAN countries since 1999.
The true essence of the GoHome Awards is to encourage industry elites to set new benchmarks that improve and nurture the industry as a whole. The annual awards ceremony, which has been running for the past seven years by property portal GoHome.com.hk, a member of REA Group, recognises leaders in the property industry for their contribution and performance.
The annual GoHome Awards has become a highly-anticipated event amongst key industry players and has been credited as one of the prestigious awards within the industry. Over the years, this award has rewarded nearly 100 companies and corporations for their outstanding achievements and professionalism across various industries.
The awards were presented by Dr. Lawrence POON Wing-cheung, JP, Chairman, Board of Education, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, and Senior Lecturer, Division of Building Science and Technology, City University of Hong Kong, and Mr. Francis FONG, Founding and Honorary Chairman, Hong Kong Association of Interactive Marketing.