1. Which areas will C31 Ventures be focusing on?
C31 Ventures invests in technology start-ups that complement or are adjacent to CapitaLand’s real estate business. Investment focus for Real Estate Technology include Materials, Construction, Smart Building and Operations. Investment focus for Customer Solutions include Retail, Commercial, Hospitality and Residential.
2. At which stage does C31 Ventures invest in?
C31 Ventures invests in Series A to C start-ups.
3. In which geographies does C31 Ventures invest?
C31 Ventures typically invests in companies that are operating within CapitaLand’s global footprint. Our focus regions are Southeast Asia, China, India and the U.S.
4. What is the investment quantum for each selected start up?
Depending on the stage of start-up, C31 Ventures will invest with a typical cheque size of SGD 1-10 million.
5. Is C31 Ventures interested in partnerships?
Yes, C31 Ventures has forged over 20 partnerships between tech start-ups (including our portfolio companies) and CapitaLand's key business units. Feel free to reach out to us if you have an innovative solution to the real estate industry.
6. What value does C31 Ventures bring to their portfolio companies?
CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies. We have presence in 156 cities over 31 countries, offering an unparalleled network for our portfolio companies to validate their innovative offerings. Our exclusive events offer a platform for portfolio companies to access both internal and external stakeholders with deep domain expertise.