Message From Velan C, City Head - Chennai Operations
Trust you and your team are in good health. We at CapitaLand, have introduced multiple contactless technologies at International Tech Park Chennai, Taramani to continue to provide a safe environment to you and your employees amid the COVID 19 pandemic and beyond. The multi-layered measures are designed to minimize contact amongst people and surfaces, building on CapitaLand’s existing safety and hygiene protocols in its business Parks in India.
We have a dedicated property management task force to oversee these measures under the new normal and help you and your employees to adjust to it.
In compliance with WHO’s standards and the Government of India’s SOPs, the enhanced contactless and cleaning measures implemented at ITPC Taramani include:
- Thermal scanners for temperature screening at entry points
- Contactless lift activation with foot-operated pedal system
- Hands-free sanitiser dispensers at common areas
- Hands-free access with foot-operated doors for washrooms
- Hands-free faucets at washrooms
- App-based visitor management system
- Contactless security for business park entry
- Ultra-low volume (ULV) fogging and disinfection
- Ultra Violet Germicidal Irradiation Air Handling Unit (UVGI-AHU) solutions for enhanced indoor air quality;
- Dedicated deep cleaning team with increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting at all common spaces;
- Dedicated bio-waste bins for disposing used masks and gloves related to COVID 19
- Social distancing markers at all lobbies, lifts and other common areas
- An isolated quarantine room at the Park in case of any COVID 19 suspects
- Availability of pulse, oxi-meter to check oxygen levels in case of an emergency
- Awareness communication in form of posters and standees at the Park
- Periodic awareness training amongst service providers
We are always open to your feedback, please do write to us in case of any queries or suggestions.