|1||A GIFT WITH CARE||L1-PK01|
|2||BATH & BODY WORKS||GF-32/33|
|4||BOOST JUICE BARS||L2-02B|
|11||GNC LIVE WELL||L2-37|
|13||I. FRUIT CENTRE||L2-42A/43|
|18||MAISON BERGER PARIS||GF-57|
|26||OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE||L2-16|
|28||PET LOVERS CENTRE||BM-02/03/04|
|35||THE CHICKEN RICE SHOP||L2-45/46 /47|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions (as may be amended or modified) (“Terms”) govern the issuance, use and other activities, transactions and dealings involving the STARVoucher Redemption Programme (“the Programme”) organised by CapitaLand Retail Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Programme is open to all CapitaStar members (“Member”) in Malaysia, who have a valid CapitaStar account.
- Member(s) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to these Terms if he/she uses or carries out any activity or transaction or makes any dealing involving a STARVoucher (the “Voucher”). The Organiser has the sole discretion to exclude any Member from participating in the Programme without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- The Programme is valid from 5 November 2020 – 31 January 2021 unless notified otherwise by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right at any time to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry date of the Programme.
- The Voucher may be in digital form as a STARVoucher stored on and made available through the CapitaStar App.
- The Voucher can be used at participating outlets except supermarkets and departmental stores. Member(s) may refer to the list of participating outlets available on the respective mall’s website. Member(s) are advised to check directly with the participating outlets on the acceptance of the Voucher before making any purchase.
- Member(s) can use their points (“STAR$”) to redeem for the Voucher. The Voucher denominations are :
Every 2,000 STAR$ is eligible for RM10 STARVoucher which is equivalent to RM10
Every 10,000 STAR$ is eligible for RM50 STARVoucher which is equivalent to RM50
- The STAR$ deducted are not refundable.
- Member(s) may redeem the Voucher through the CapitaStar App. The Member(s) must first:
(a) have agreed to the CapitaStar T&Cs and these Terms;
(b) use the latest iOS or Android versions of the CapitaStar App; and
(c) have a valid membership in the CapitaStar Rewards Programme.
- Each Voucher is valid for use only during the period commencing on the date of its issuance. The STARVoucher will expire in three (3) months time based on the start date of the campaign.
(a) The Member acknowledges that the group of which the Organiser forms part is committed to conducting its business in an ethical manner and expects all its employees and parties with which it has a contractual relationship to conduct themselves with high ethical standards and to comply with applicable laws for the suppression of corrupt practices (“Anti-Corruption Laws”).
(b) The Member, represents and warrants that, to the best of its knowledge, neither it nor any person who (by reference to all relevant circumstances) performs services or acts for or on behalf the Member in any capacity (including, without limitation, employees, agents, related corporations, and subcontractors) (“Representatives”) has contravened, or procured or encouraged third parties (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the employees or any person acting on Organiser's behalf) to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws in connection with the Agreement.
(c) The Member shall immediately notify the Organiser if, any person employed by the Organiser or acting on the Organiser's behalf or any of Member’s Representatives, has contravened or attempted to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws in connection with the Agreement, and shall take adequate steps to protect the interests of both Parties. All notices to Organiser in this regard should be sent to the Head of Group Internal Audit of CapitaLand Limited at the following email address Whistleblowing.ACChair@capitaland.com.
(d) The Organiser shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith if the Member or any of its Representatives has contravened or attempted to contravene any Anti-Corruption Laws, whether in connection with the Agreement or otherwise. Such termination shall be without prejudice to the Organiser’s other rights and remedies whether under the Agreement or otherwise.
- The Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is only redeemable from selected Merchants who are participating in the Programme.
- In order to use the Voucher for a transaction with a Merchant, its member must present to such Merchant the relevant QR code in the CapitaStar App on such member’s mobile device at the point payment is to be made to such Merchant, or such earlier time as such Merchant may require.
- Each Voucher may only be used by its Member towards the payment for goods and/or services purchased from, and/or the charges of, any Merchant participating in the Programme.
- By participating in the Programme, the Member is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and any other instructions that the Organiser and/or its affiliates may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser and/or its affiliates reserve the right to withdraw, postpone or cancel the Programme, and to amend or change the Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the member. The decision of the Organiser and/or its affiliates on all matters relating to and/or in connection with the Programme are deemed final and conclusive.