What will I learn from the workshop?
If you are keen to lead a low-waste lifestyle but are unsure of where to start, here's a good chance.
Our instructor will share the importance of low waste and how using alternative and reusable household items contributes to an eco-friendlier lifestyle. And of course, you will get to make your very own beeswax wrap in two different sizes (1 medium and 1 large), to cut down on single-use cling wrap. What's more? Learn how to prolong the life of your beeswax wrap by choosing the right fabric.
Total time: 60 mins
[15 minutes] Sustainability tips and how beeswax wrap can help save our Earth?
- Why choose reusable products?
- What are alternative reusable products available in the market?
- About beeswax wraps and how it's an eco-friendly alternative to plastic/cling wrap.
- How beeswax wrap can be used at home/on the go?
- What are the different ways of using beeswax wrap?
[35 minutes] DIY Workshop*
Making beeswax wraps (instructables)
*Please prepare a clothes iron which will be used to melt the beeswax into the fabric.
[10 minutes] Q&A
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.