Let’s Get Down To Earth - Call for submissions
Terms and Conditions
1. Let’s Get Down To Earth - Call for submissions (“Contest”) is organised by CapitaLand Singapore (the “Organiser”).
2. The Contest is open to tenants of CapitaLand’s Workspace community (tenants of CapitaLand’s business parks and industrial, and commercial properties in the CBD), including staff of CapitaLand Limited (the “participants”).
Let’s Get Down To Earth - Call for submissions
3. The Contest will take place from 10 March to 2 April 2021 23:59 hours, in Singapore GMT time (the “Contest period”).
4. Only entries submitted during the Contest period will be accepted.
5. To qualify as a valid submission, participants must
i. submit their entries through the online form on https://bit.ly/letsgetdowntoearth
ii. adopt and specify the theme of their submissions from one of the following themes:
iii. include his name and contact details for verification purposes
6. Multiple entries are allowed. Each submission will be considered as one entry.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to reject additional entries after the submission closes.
8. Participation is voluntary, and participants may choose to withdraw from the Contest at any time.
Judging and Contest Results
9. The top three (03) entries in each of the three themes will be selected as the winners of the Contest by representatives of the Organiser. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the Organiser’s decision.
10. The participants will be judged by the following criteria:
a. Practicality (50%): Feasibility of implementation of idea, ease of adoption by user
b. Creativity (30%): Originality of idea, how sustainable is the idea?
c. Comprehensibility (20%): Clarity of ideas – in words or visually, elaborate on how the idea is being adopted
11. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid, incomplete or incorrect information.
12. Contest prizes (the “Prize”) will be awarded to a total of 9 winners (“Winners”).
13. Each Winner will receive a $200 e-CapitaVoucher.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Prize with items of similar value without prior notice.
15. The Organiser is not a supplier of the Prize and will not accept any liability in relation to any of the rewards.
16. Winners will be notified via email and may be required to provide their personal details (name, business email, office building and contact number) for the purposes of identity and verification for prize collection.
17. By participating, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his or her submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the submission and any intellectual property arising from or contained therein; (b) the submission is the entrant’s own creation and is original; and (c) the submission does not incorporate any material or content that is owned or created by anyone other than the entrant, and the submission will not infringe or violate any rights of any third parties or any federal, state or local laws, regulations or rules.
18. By submitting your entry, you irrevocably grant to The Organiser and its agents the unconditional and perpetual rights to post, display, publish, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify such submission in any way, in any media, for any purpose, without limitation and without consideration to you.
19. Submissions must avoid material that violates or infringes on another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
20. Submissions must avoid material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
21. Submissions must avoid material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individuals, or promotes discrimination of any kind, whether based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to refute, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that does not comply with the participation guidelines.
23. The decision made by the Organiser on all matters relating to the content shall be final, binding, conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
24. The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages or injuries arising from and in connection with any participation in the activity.
25. In participating in the Contest, the participants and his/her guest agree to be featured in any collateral for publicity and announcement purposes by the Organiser.
27. By submitting the entries to participate in the Contest, all Participants shall be deemed to consent and/or agree to the following terms and with all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest herein:
i. CapitaLand Singapore, CapitaLand Limited and its related Corporations, and partners, and authorised service providers (collectively referred to as the “Involved Parties”), collecting, using disclosing and/or processing the Participant’s personal data, in order to inform the Participants about the Challege and its related activities as well as marketing and publicity relating to other activities or events which may be of interest to the Participants, via mail, email, SMS, telephone and other means of communications (including via all and any of their Singapore telephone numbers which the Organiser may have in its records); and
ii. the Involved Parties using and publishing the names of, and any other particulars of, all or any prize winners for notifying the prize winners of the results of related quizzes
27.1 All Participants will be required to provide their Personal Data to register for the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation the Participant's full name, age, Singapore telephone number, and email address. Participants acknowledge that in providing their Personal Data, they consent to allowing their personal data being processed, collected, used and/ or disclosed for the purposes of organising the Contest by the Organiser and other members of the CapitaLand Group and for the Lucky Draw Organiser to organize the Lucky Draw. In addition, the Participants acknowledge that the Organiser may instruct agents, service providers and consultants, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, to process, collect, use and disclose such Personal Data for the purposes of organising the Contest such as, but not limited to, sending updates and any changes (if any) to the Contest date.
27.2 The CapitaLand Group reserves the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any Participant or Lucky Draw Winners in their marketing, publicity or promotional materials at their sole discretion without notice to the Participant or Lucky Draw Winners or require any Participant or Lucky Draw Winners to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities.
27.3 The CapitaLand Group may also use Participants’ aggregated personal data to conduct analysis on their overall effectiveness of organising the Contest to help it to improve, review, develop and efficiently coordinate future contests and/or lucky draws conducted by any member of the CapitaLand Group.
27.4 The CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) is accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html). More information on the transfer of Personal Data and the Group’s data retention policies is set out in the DPP.
Trade Mark Disclaimer
28. All trademarks shown in the Contest Terms and Condition and used during the Contest shall remain the property of the respective holders. Unless otherwise represented, the display of these trademarks on all Contest related material are solely for the purposes of illustrating products, event businesses being discussed and should not be taken in any way to indicate any relationship, affiliation and/or sponsorship between the respective holders of trademarks, the Organiser and the Group.