‘Bring Your Own’ Stamp Card
From 17 April to 16 May, we welcome all CapitaStar members to adopt the daily habit of bringing your own containers or tumblers for takeaway orders at participating F&B stores across CapitaLand malls and office buildings!
Complete all five stamps on the ‘Bring Your Own’ Stamp Card via the CapitaStar app and stand to receive S$5 eCapitaVoucher* for your efforts.
Here’s how you can earn a stamp!
1. Bring your own container or tumbler for a takeaway order at participating F&B stores and inform the retail staff about your participation in the ‘Bring Your Own' Stamp Card Challenge on the CapitaStar app
2. Upon verification, the retail staff will present you with a unique reward code
3. Open the CapitaStar app and key the code into the ‘Reward Code’ section to redeem one stamp
4. One (1) stamp will automatically be updated on the CapitaStar app - ‘Bring Your Own Stamp Card’ progress bar (as pictured below)
*Terms and conditions apply.
Limited to the first 500 redemptions. Members can only redeem one stamp per participating F&B store, and are required to visit five different stores to receive all five stamps to complete the stamp card.
Not a CapitaStar member yet? Download the CapitaStar app and sign up with promo code LGDTE2023 to receive a sign-up bonus of $5 eCapitaVoucher.
Participating Brands and Stores
Ayam Penyet President
Plaza 8 @ CBP #01-11*
Flavours by Saute
*Not eligible for STAR$® accumulation
Terms and Conditions
• To qualify, participants must be a registered CapitaStar member and have the CapitaStar app downloaded on their device.
• The campaign period is from 17 April 2023 to 16 May 2023, both dates inclusive.
• Eligible Members can redeem S$5 eCapitaVoucher (“Reward”) by collecting all five (5) stamps on the Bring-Your-Own digital stamp card in their CapitaStar app.
• Each Member may redeem a maximum of one (1) Reward in this campaign.
• Redemptions of Reward are provided on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last. Limited to the first 500 redemptions
• The Reward will be automatically credited directly into the CapitaStar App of the Qualifying Eligible Member upon successful completion of the digital stamp card.
• Members can only redeem one (1) stamp per food & beverage outlet throughout the campaign period.
• Members are required to visit five (5) unique participating food & beverage outlets to complete the digital stamp card.
• Participating tenants, Bamboo Bowls, Panda Skewer and Pyroast are not eligible for STAR$® accumulation.
By participating in this Campaign, the Member (CapitaStar members):
• acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Investment Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Campaign including compliance with the Campaign Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s and Data Protection Policy available at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html and may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
• agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the member directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Campaign. The member shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the member. Members are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the T&Cs set out herein, as well as any other requirements set out in any related promotional material, and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications there to as may be made from time to time.
• All Reward are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or benefits-in-kind, unless otherwise stated.
• The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Campaign reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Campaign and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
• The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Campaign or redeemed by vouchers or gift certificates and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
• By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Terms and Conditions.
• This Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants in this Campaign irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts to resolve all disputes.
• The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
• Information stated in this Campaign’s Terms and Condition is correct at the time printing and is subject to change without prior notice.
Follow us on social media!
Embrace a sustainable lifestyle and take action to reduce your carbon footprint by following our social media platforms
and look out for more green content across CapitaLand malls and workspace properties!
CapitaLand Malls SG
your Workplace Community