SG Eco Fund x Project Green @ Plaza Singapura
29 April to 7 May 2023
Level 1 Main Atrium, Plaza Singapura
Come check out the ground-up sustainability projects supported by SG Eco Fund that will be on showcase from 29 April to 7 May and be inspired by the many ways you can take action to build a more sustainable Singapore.
Get hands-on at one of these workshops:
- Renew Earth Sweatshop Workshops, 30 April to 6 May
- Eggshell Upcycling Workshop, 30 April
- Solar Lamp Workshop by Techstorm, 30 April
- EcoEnzyme Earth Workshop, 6 May
- Ferticlay DIY Figurine Workshop, 6 May
- Composting Workshop by Golden Cap Farm and Soil Social, 7 May
Find out more about Project Green here.
Follow us on social media!
Embrace a sustainable lifestyle and take action to reduce your carbon footprint by following our social media platforms
and look out for more green content across CapitaLand malls and workspace properties!
CapitaLand Malls SG
your Workplace Community