Adopt & fulfil wishes
7 - 31 October 2019
This year, we aim to fulfill wishes for 781 students at two of Rainbow Centre’s Special Education (SPED) serving children and youth aged 7-18 years old with a diverse range of developmental and learning needs.
These students have requested for items such as clothing, toys, stationery, diapers and more, and you can play a part to bring joy to them by adopting and fulfilling their wish!
How to participate?
1. Register as a donor
Select the building that you are working at, and follow the link to register:
- Asia Square Tower 2
- Capital Tower
- One George Street
- Raffles City Tower
- Six Battery Road
Update: All wishes have been fully adopted. Please visit bit.ly/goj19waitlist if you wish to be put on the wait list for an available wish.
2. Wait for the confirmation email
We will email you the gift's details (e.g. wish ID number, category, size, colour).
3. Buy and drop off the gift (unwrapped) at the same location where you registered as a donor by 31 October
4. Label the gift with the wish ID
Indicate the 5-digit wish ID (e.g. J3P01) legibly on your gift (provided in the confirmation email), either through:
- Writing it directly on the gift on the gift (unwrapped)
- Writing it on the sticker labels provided at the collection box
4. Text the wish ID number to the handphone number provided in the confirmation email to complete your donation effort.