Adopt & fulfill wishes
1 - 26 October 2018
This year, we aim to fulfill wishes for 779 students at two of Rainbow Centre’s Special Education (SPED) serving children and youth aged 7-18 years old with a diverse range of developmental and learning needs.
These students have requested for items such as clothing, toys, stationery, diapers and more, and you can play a part to bring joy to them by adopting and fulfilling their wish!
How to participate?
1. Register as a donor (UPDATE: All wishes have been fully adopted)
Select the building that you are working at, and follow the link to register:
• Asia Square Tower 2 (All wishes have been adopted)
• CapitaGreen (All wishes have been adopted)
• Capital Tower (All wishes have been adopted)
• One George Street (All wishes have been adopted)
• Raffles City Tower (All wishes have been adopted)
• Six Battery Road (All wishes have been adopted)
2. Receive a confirmation email
We will send you the gift's details (e.g. wish ID number, category, size, colour) via email.
3. Label your gift
Attach a wish label with the 5-digit wish ID (The wish label will be provided in the confirmation email) on the gift. You may do so by either of these options:
- Writing the wish ID (e.g. J3P01) on the gift (unwrapped)
- Using the stickers provided at the collection chest to write the wish ID and paste on the gift (unwrapped)
4. Drop off your gift
Deposit your gift at the collection area by 26 October and text the wish ID number to the handphone number provided in the confirmation email to complete your donation effort.