Andrew Bunn, Emirates Country Manager for Singapore, Brunei and Malaysia at Twenty Anson, shares what motivates him and how the airline is committed to creating positive change.
“Helping others develop in their own careers is what I’m most proud of.”
1. Happily, there is no such thing as a typical day at Emirates. I am lucky to have a role with varied responsibilities, allowing me to touch all aspects of our business.
2. I enjoy personally engaging with our customers and business partners whenever I can. I get a real buzz when I hear from people how much they have enjoyed their Emirates experience. It is truly a multicultural, cosmopolitan environment that is highly motivating.
3. I embrace change and always tackle new challenges head on, which may explain why I have been able to move through different roles in different countries and adapt to new surroundings.
4. Our strength is in our people. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to both women and men across all business functions. Our diversity of people, ideas and culture has helped shaped our success.
5. We believe in making a positive difference to economies, communities and the environment, through the services we provide and the causes we support at both the local and global level. This includes supporting CapitaLand’s blood donation drives and recycling programmes.
Subscribe now to receive updates on workplace community activities.