Terms & Conditions for yourCAPITALETTER Readers' Contest
1. The yourCAPITALETTER Readers’ Contest ("Contest") is organised by CapitaLand Commercial Trust ("CCT").
2. The Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Singapore PRs, EP or WP Card Holders residing in Singapore, who are tenants of CCT properties with the exception of:
a. CapitaLand's Organising Committee of this lucky draw;
b. And any company or individual directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting this lucky draw.
3. To qualify for the contest, participants must be a tenant of one of the following CCT properties:
a. Asia Square Tower 2
b. Bugis Village
d. Capital Tower
e. HSBC Building
f. One George Street
g. Raffles City Tower
h. Six Battery Road
4. Participants must complete all the compulsory fields in the online form.
5. Participants may take part in all four (4) rounds of contest which are scheduled to be out in March, June, September and December.
6. Only one (1) entry is allowed per participant per round of contest. In the event of multiple entries from the same participant, the first entry will be taken as the participant’s final submission.
7. In each round of contest, ten (10) winners who have answered all the questions correctly will be selected at random and notified through their corporate email address.
8. Any failure or delay in collecting the Prize will be deemed a forfeiture of the Prize.
9. The prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, and are non-exchangeable for credit, goods or benefits in kind. The organisers of yourCAPITALETTER Readers’ Contest reserves the right to replace prize with items of similar value.
10. The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw, postpone or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organisers on all matters relating to and/or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Information stated is correct at the time of publishing.