25% off food and beverages at Szechuan Court
Enjoy 25% off food & beverages at Szechuan Court
About Szechuan Court
Diners who have missed the inimitable Szechuan Court at Fairmont Singapore can soon look forward to the well-loved restaurant’s return, in a new pop-up concept of Canton Garden which showcases the much celebrated regional Chinese cuisine of elaborate and exquisitely presented Cantonese fare. Renowned for serving some of the finest Szechuan and Cantonese delicacies, Szechuan Court’s new attentively crafted pop-up Canton Garden menu spotlights the latter cuisine giving tribute to time-honoured tradition through a modern lens. Impressively executed classic Cantonese dishes pay homage to Master Chef Mok Wan Lok’s Hong Kong heritage, while modern sensibilities are applied to their presentation with deft culinary theatrics and tableside finishes to complement the experience.
Level 3, Fairmont Singapore,
80 Bras Basah Road, Singapore, 189560
Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm (Monday - Sunday)
Dinner: 6:00pm - 10:30pm (Monday - Thursday)
Terms & Conditions
- This privilege is only exclusive to Raffles Prestige Members.
- Valid from now till 31 August 2021.
- Advance reservations required. Book online at www.fairmont.com/singapore/dining and quote "Raffles Prestige". Alternatively, call +65 6431 6156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Please flash your Raffles Prestige QR code on your CapitaStar App upon arrival at restaurant. Screenshot of the QR code will not be accepted.
- Valid for dine-ins only, subject to a maximum of 8 diners per visit.
- Not applicable to special occasion or set menus and happy hours.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and membership offers.
- Not valid on reservations made through third-party platforms (e.g. Chope, HungryGoWhere, Quandoo & Open Table).
- The Management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms of this privilege and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
- The Management's decision on any dispute regarding this privilege shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. Kindly check in-store for more information.