New Members Welcome Treats
- 10 Sep - 20 Oct
Sign-up as new member via CapitaStar app and enjoy exclusive perks, specially brought to you by Bedok Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Lot One and Tampines Mall!
Step 1: Download and sign-up as new member with promo code “CSTAR2021” via CapitaStar app to receive $5 eCapitaVoucher.
Step 2: Scan the first receipt of min. $20 spend at any one of the malls to receive a reward.
- Spend at Lot One: receive eVoucher for a free Osmanthus Oolong with Mango from CHICHA San Chen. Only valid at CHICHA San Chen #01-05, Lot One.
- Spend at Bukit Panjang Plaza: receive eVoucher for a free Cheesecake flavored Soft Serve from Cat & the Fiddle. Only valid at Cat & the Fiddle #02-08, Bukit Panjang Plaza.
- Spend at Bedok Mall: receive 4,000 STAR$®
- Spend at Tampines Mall: receive 4,000 STAR$®
Limited to the first 250 redemptions per mall.
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions:
- This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up with Promo Code “CSTAR2021” within the App as a CapitaStar member during the Promotion Period to qualify and participate in this Promotion.
- Eligible Shoppers must spend a minimum of $20 in a single receipt at Bedok Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Lot One Shoppers’ Mall or Tampines Mall. Scan the receipt on the same day of purchase through the CapitaStar App within the Promotion Period (even if Eligible Shoppers use eCapitaVouchers to make payment for purchases). Receipt scanned after the date of purchase will not be accepted.
- To qualify to receive the eVoucher or 4,000 STAR$ (“Reward”), the receipt (min. $20 spent) must be the first receipt being scanned into the member's account via the CapitaStar App upon signing up as a member. Only approved receipt will qualify for this Promotion.
- Transactions via Capita3Eats (www.capita3eats.com) and eCapitaMall (www.eCapitaMall.com) does not qualify for this Promotion
- This Promotion is limited to the first 250 redemptions per mall and valid on a first-come, first-served and while-stocks-last basis. Each Eligible Shopper is entitled to one redemption per Promotion Period. Redemption of the Reward is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- The Reward is provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Reward must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Reward has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Reward with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Eligible Shoppers can visit the My Vouchers tab in the CapitaStar App main screen for the expiry date of the Reward. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Reward.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the purchase made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice/receipt before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice/receipt issued by the participating store will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
- Receipt from SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment receipt showing the value of the purchase made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Reward will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice or receipt is determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice or receipt as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdraw or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
- The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall not be eligible for the Promotion:
- Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
- The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to Bedok Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Lot One Shoppers’ Mall, Tampines Mall and CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
- This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
- Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.