Weekday Rewards at IMM
- 15 Apr - 10 May
Redeem 5,000 STAR$* with minimum $80 spent on weekdays.
*Maximum of 3 same-day combined receipts. Limited to the first 100 redemptions per weekday (Mon to Fri), excluding public holidays. One redemption per shopper per day. Receipts cannot be reused for other redemptions.
Terms & Conditions
Weekday Rewards (15 Apr - 10 May 2019)
- All redemptions must be made on the same day as the receipt date at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 from 10am - 9.45pm during the promotion period of 15 Apr – 10 May 2019 (both dates inclusive).
- Limited to first 100 redemptions per weekday (Mon – Fri), excluding Public Holiday (19 Apr and 1 May), on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
- Maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts can be used for redemption.
- Receipts cannot be reused from American Express CapitaCard Exclusive redemption programme or Tourist Privilege Programme and vice versa.
- Limited to 1 redemption per shopper per day.
- This promotion is only limited to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are CapitaStar members with a valid Singapore/Malaysia mobile number.
- Shopper must be a CapitaStar member and aged 16 years and above in order to participate in the promotions. By agreeing to participate in these promotions, you will be registered as a CapitaStar member.
- CapitaStar’s terms and conditions apply. Visit www.capitastar.com.sg for details.
- Receipts for stamps, parking coupons, CashCard / stored value cards top-up, membership card, CapitaVoucher or shops’ vouchers, AXS machines transactions, bill payments, lottery tickets, tickets from pawn shops, money changer, bank, financial services, push carts and atrium roadshow are not applicable for redemptions. For purchases made by instalments, only the first instalment receipt with the total value of the purchase will be eligible for use for redemption.
- Redemption qualifying amount is based on nett purchase after deduction of discounts.
- Shoppers must be personally present with their own original receipt(s) for redemption. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips and receipts scanned into other CapitaStar accounts are not acceptable.
- Shoppers must also present their personal CapitaStar App at the point of redemption for verification and record purpose. Redemptions must be made under the shopper’s own CapitaStar account and STAR$ (if any) will be credited to CapitaStar account of the shopper who is doing the redemption.
- The Management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption/s.
- Prizes must be taken as awarded and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or in-kind. The Management reserves the right to replace items/prizes with items of similar value.
- The Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Management reserves the right to amend or change the conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please check with our Customer Service Assistants for more details.
- By participating in this promotion, you consent to CapitaLand Limited, its subsidiaries, related corporations (collectively, the "Companies") and all trusts sponsored, owned or managed by any of the Companies (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and CapitaLand Group’s agents, business partners and authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the personal data which you have provided, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, in order to:
- inform you via mail, email, SMS, telephone and other means of communication (including via all and any of your Singapore telephone numbers in any of our records from time to time) about the products and services, offers, promotions, activities or events marketed or made available by any member of CapitaLand Group and/or its business partners, including in relation to (i) IMM Absolute Happiness Campaign, (ii) the CapitaLand Group and (iii) any of the properties, developed, owned or managed by the CapitaLand Group (collectively, the "Marcom Activities");
- conduct consumer and market research in respect of products, services and Marcom Activities which may be relevant to you.
- More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set out in the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html) which you must carefully read.
- You further agree that the consents granted herein (i) do not supersede or replace any other consents which you may have previously provided to any member of the CapitaLand Group in respect of marketing, and are additional to any rights which the CapitaLand Group may have at law to collect, use or disclose your personal data; and (ii) continue until such time as you notify the relevant member of the CapitaLand Group that you do not wish to receive any further direct marketing communications.