Indulge in sweet Christmas melodies at CapitaLand malls island-wide.
Enjoy fun-filled musical performances, get handy with DIY workshops for your little ones or bask in the moonlight and bond over movie and popcorn! What are you waiting for? Check out the list of Christmas activities and promotions in the nearest CapitaLand malls around you and get going!
Stand a chance to win 3-months Spotify premium codes this festive season when you participate in our CapitaLand Malls Christmas Instagram Photo Contest.
1. Take a Selfie/Wefie with our Christmas musical decoration at participating CapitaLand malls.
2. Post your photos with #capitalandmusicalchristmas on Instagram with a creative caption that includes the # of the mall you are in.
Participant must be a CapitaStar member to qualify. Participating CapitaLand Malls are: Bedok Mall, Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Clarke Quay, IMM Outlet Mall, JCube, Junction 8, Lot One, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Sembawang Shopping Centre, Tampines Mall, The Star Vista and Westgate. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The qualifying period of the contest is valid from 17 Nov 2017 10:00 to 30 November 2017; 23:59, both dates inclusive.
- The contest is organised by CapitaLand Mall Asia <"Organizer">.
- Winners will be required to have their account as public on Instagram to participate. Winners must be a CapitaStar member to redeem the prize.
- Only entries that bear the #capitalandmusicalchristmas with a creative caption that includes the # of the mall that you are in and posted on Instagram will be deemed as eligible.
- Participating malls include Bedok Mall, Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Clarke Quay, IMM Outlet Mall, JCube, Junction 8, Lot One, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Sembawang Shopping Centre, Tampines Mall, The Star Vista and Westgate.
- Entries will be judged by the Organiser on their merits and/or be selected at random based on the fulfillment of criteria stated for the Contest(s). The list of winners will be shared via our website on 8 Dec 2017.
- Prize winners will be notified via the mode of entry submission unless otherwise stated and be required to private message the Organiser via the social media platform of the Contest they participated in to inform of their personal details (name, email, contact number, CapitaStar Member ID) for the purposes of identity verification.
- Entries with vulgarities and/or defamation of any form will be disqualified.
- Only one entry is allowed per user per Contest and each registered user cannot win more than one prize. Participants found cheating (for instance, creating shell social media accounts to take part in the Contest) will be disqualified immediately.
- The Organizer's decisions are final and no further correspondences will be entertained.
- Prizes consist of a 3-months Spotify reward code. 30 winners will be selected.
- Exchange or extension of reward codes will not be entertained.
- By participating, you have agreed to allow the organizer(s) to feature and/ or publicize your contents e.g. your photos.
- The organizer(s) reserve the right to change or amend any of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
- The organizer(s) reserve the right to substitute the shortlisted participant in the event of non-contactable and/or provision of invalid contact details, without notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.
- Contests (“Contest”) are open to all registered social media platform users of at least 18 years of age with local residential addresses.
- No responsibility is accepted for any contest entries that are incomplete, tagged incorrectly, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent/ published due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Contest. Prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry not compliant with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the Contest entry by the Organizer’s Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- Should the winner be un-contactable, the Organizer reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner, forfeit the prize or donate the prize to charity.
- In the event of a dispute, the winner’s entitlement is subject to the sole discretion and final decision of the Organiser. The Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Items/Prizes must be taken as they are and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or extendable in validity. The management reserves the right to replace items/ prizes with items of similar value.
- It is a condition of entry that winners consent to the publication of their names and social media platform identifiers (in the format of username, profile picture and/or submitted photo) on Facebook and/or Instagram for publicity purposes.
- The Organizer is not liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's personal property including but not limited to a computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading/uploading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- Any cost associated with entering the Contest is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the software and internet service provider used.
- Participants warrant that the entry submission is the original work of the participant and, as such, the participant is the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted work, and that the participant has the right to submit the work to the Contest and grant all required licenses. Each participant agrees not to submit any entry that: infringes any third party's proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or confidentiality obligations; otherwise violates any applicable laws and regulations.
- All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, in the sole discretion of the Organizer, nor may the name submitted contain any derogatory references to the Organiser or any other person or entity including brands or trademarks of the organizer or any other person or entity.
- The Organizer does not assume any liability for any unlawful or unlawfully produced content entry.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove, in its sole and absolute discretion, any submission deemed inappropriate or that is not in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- If for any reason the Contest is not conducted as planned, whether caused by infection of computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Organiser which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Contest, the Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest without prior notice.
- Facebook and Instagram are not sponsors of the Contest. The Contest is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand you are providing your information to the Organizer and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Any personal information collected by the Organizer is for the sole purpose of conducting the Contest including the judging of entries and notification of the winners of the Contest under these terms and conditions. By participating in any such Contest, participants consent to the Organizer's use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- The Organizer reserves the right to suspend and/or disqualify any participant from participating in any Contest and the Organizer shall not be required to provide any reason or justification to such participant.
What's On This Christmas
Bedok Mall/Tampines Mall
Bedok Mall: 6-12 Dec
Tampines Mall: 14-19Dec
Meet ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks! Spend a min. of $30 to bring your customized Alvin and the Chipmunks photo frame home plus an exclusvie Meet & Greet session for our first 50 shoppers.
27 Nov - 31 Dec
Enjoy our Christmas Village from 27 Nov and discover interesting unique gifts for your loved ones this Christmas.
Be Rewarded this Christmas with these exclusive gifts (17 Nov - 31 Dec)
The Star Vista
Be our top 3 CapitaStar Spenders and stand to win a 2D1N staycation at our latest local Ascott property.
Spend a min of $80 ($120 with supermarket receipt) for a Sing-along Dip to win vouchers including $5 CapitaVoucher, premiums and STAR$.