Air Travel Pass (ATP)
The Air Travel Pass enables short-term visits from certain countries/regions. All Air Travel Pass holders are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival and self-isolate for up to 24 hours at approved accommodations until a negative test result is released.
Find out more here.
Transition Phase Towards COVID-19 Resilience
(Safe Management Measures)
Singapore has entered the Transition Phase towards COVID-19 Resilience with further easing of our Vaccination – Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS) in a calibrated manner to keep everyone safe. These measures are in place to allow us to progressively resume our social and economic activities.
Dine-in allowed in
groups of up to 5*
Social Gatherings in
groups of up to 5
Maintain a safe distance
of 1-metre at all times
Contact Tracing via TraceTogether
Wear mask in public areas except when dining or exercising
Consumption of alcohol at establishments and sale at retail and convenience stores will cease at 2230hrs daily
* All diners must be fully vaccinated to dine-in Food and Beverages (F&B) establishments. Unvaccinated children aged 12 years and below (i.e. born in 2009 or later) may be included within the group of 5 persons as long as all these children are from the same household.
Such groups of up to 5 persons will only be allowed to dine-in at hawker centres and coffee shops where full VDS checks have been implemented. Otherwise, dining-in at hawker centres and coffee shops without full VDS checks will remain at groups of up to 2 fully vaccinated persons. Unvaccinated individuals are not allowed to dine-in and may continue to only take-away food from these establishments.
Find out more here.
What is TraceTogether(TT) app?
TraceTogether is a technological solution to combat the spread of COVID-19 via contact tracing. All travellers will be required to utilise the TraceTogether app, or rent a TraceTogether token during their stay in Singapore.
Prior to arriving in Singapore, travellers should check that their mobile devices are compatible with the TraceTogether app, download it on their mobile devices, and register their mobile number and profile on the app. Travellers must register their profile on the app with the same identification number, nationality and date of birth as those shown in the passport that they are using to enter Singapore.
A TraceTogether App setup guide for travellers can be found here.
Shop & Dine With Peace Of Mind At CapitaLand Malls
Get ready to explore the most awesome malls in Singapore with these useful COVID-19 safety travel tips and information. Let CapitaLand malls help keep you and your loved ones safe at all times to make your trip a memorable one!
Lift Car Disinfection with PhotoPlasma Technology
Improved Ventilation and
Indoor Air Quality
Anti-Microbial Coating at
High Contact Areas
What To Do When You Feel Unwell?
Visit a Public Health Preparedness Clinic (PHPC) immediately.
You should commute to the clinic using private hire cars or taxis, but not public transport (buses or MRT).
Click here for the list of Public Health Preparedness Clinic.
Hotlines For Help
Ministry of Health (MOH) COVID-19 General Enquiries: 1800 333 9999
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Safe Travel Enquiries: 6812 5555
Police: 1800 255 0000 (non-emergency), 999 (emergency)
Ambulance: 1777 (non-emergency), 995 (emergency)
Antigen Rapid Test (ART) Self-test Kits
Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test kits are made available to be purchased over the counter for individuals who are worried that they may have COVID-19 and want to put their mind at ease.
ART screens for SARS-CoV-2, a virus that causes COVID-19. It is a quick screening tool to pick up any possible infection early. The test is easy to do and safe, taking only less than 20 minutes.
Where to buy:
Pre-departure Covid-19 PCR Test Locations
If you need a pre-departure Covid-19 test to fly out of Singapore, you must make an appointment at an approved clinic or testing centre in Singapore upon arrival. For greater convenience, make an appointment and check your test results online (available for selected clinics only).
Locate the nearest approved clinic closest to our malls using the map below.
Approved Clinics and Testing Centres in Downtown Locations near CapitaLand Malls
Raffles Medical (Raffles City)
252 North Bridge Road, #02-17
Drs Singh & Partners, Raffles City Medical Centre
252 North Bridge Road, #02-16
Osler Health International
328 North Bridge Road, #02-27
585 North Bridge Road
27 Bencoolen Street, #01-27
The Clinic @ Campus
70 Stamford Road, #b1-21
The Clinic @ One George Street
1 George Street, #05-05
The Medical Clinic Pte Ltd
63 Chulia Street, #01-02
For more locations, please visit here
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if I feel unwell?
- Visit the clinic nearest to you or a Public Health Preparedness Clinic (PHPC) immediately. You should commute to the clinic using private hire cars or taxis, but not public transport (buses or MRT).
Who can I call for help?
- For Covid-19 related issues, you can call Ministry of Health COVID-19 General Enquiries Hotline at 1800 333 9999
- For travel and border control enquiries, you can call ICA (Immigration & Checkpoints Authority) Safe Travel Enquiries Hotline at 6812 5555
- Police Hotline: 1800 255 0000 (non-emergency), 999 (emergency)
- Ambulance Hotline: 1777 (non-emergency), 995 (emergency)
Can I know what are Singapore’s existing government-imposed regulations?*
- Dine-in allowed in groups of up to 5 (at coffee shops with full vaccination- differentiated SMM checks, groups of up to 5 persons are allowed to dine in. Otherwise, groups of up to 2 fully vaccinated may dine in)
- Always maintain a 1 metre distance in public areas
- Always gather in groups of up to 5pax.
- Wear a mask in public areas except when dining or exercising
- Keep your TraceTogether app running
- What is TraceTogether? (tracetogether_public_english.jpg(www.gov.sg)
- Consumption of alcohol at establishments and sale at retail and convenience stores will cease at 2230hrs daily
- For the latest updates, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19-phase-advisory
*Information is correct as of 22 Nov 2021. Subject to updates.
Where is the closest clinic that I can take a Pre-Departure test?
Please visit here for the list of Pre-Departure test providers.
Are there entry restrictions imposed at CapitaLand malls?
Entry is allowed for those who meet the following criteria:
- Fully vaccinated, including completion of respective post-vaccination durations for the vaccine to be fully effective and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems); or
- Have recovered from COVID-19, i.e. less than 270 days of first positive Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result obtained in Singapore, and can provide a valid Pre-Event Test (PET) exemption notice for the duration of the service/activity from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider; or
- Have a valid negative PET result for the duration of the service/activity from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider in the past 24 hours.
May I know what is the operating hours of CapitaLand malls?
- 10am – 10pm for all malls except Clarke Quay.
- Clarke Quay’s operating hours are from 12pm to late.
What are some of the health and safety measures that CapitaLand malls have implemented to safeguard the well-being of shoppers?
As part of our efforts in stepping up precautionary measures to ensure your safety and well-being, we have rolled out a set of enhanced COVID-19 safety measures at our malls. Please refer to here for more details.
Where can I find more information on the COVID-19 situation and travel advisories?
- You can find out more information from Health advisories and latest information on the local disease situation are available on the Singapore Ministry of Health (MOH) website at www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19. For queries, please call the MOH general enquiry hotline at 1800 333 9999.
- Travellers should also check the current restrictions and conditions associated with travel to Singapore.
For the latest global situation, you may wish to refer to information on the World Health Organisation website at www.who.int.