LINE FRIENDS World Tour (“Event”)
1 January 2020 to 24 January 2020 (“Event Period”)
a. The “LINE FRIENDS WORLD TOUR AT CAPITALAND MALLS” promotion is organized by CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd (“Promotion Organiser”).
b. The promotion is valid from 1 January 2020 to 24 January 2020 (both days inclusive).
c. This Promotion is exclusive to American Express® CapitaCard Members and CapitaStar Members (collectively referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
d. LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Red Packets (“Red Packets”)
• Eligible Shoppers can redeem a set of exclusive LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Red Packets at the Participating Malls with a minimum spend of S$80 (“Red Packets Promotion”).
• American Express CapitaCard (“Card”) Members can qualify to redeem the LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Red Packets with a minimum charge of S$60 to the Card at the Participating Malls.
• Redemption is limited to two (2) set of Red Packets per Eligible Shopper, per mall, per day
e. LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Organizer (“Organizer”)
• Eligible Shoppers can redeem an exclusive LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Organizer at the Participating Malls with a minimum spend of $200 or a lower amount of S$180 exclusively at Funan, JCube and The Star Vista. (“Prosperity Organizer Promotion”)
• American Express CapitaCard (“Card”) Members can qualify with a minimum charge of S$180 to the Card at the Participating Malls or a lower amount of S$160 exclusively at Funan, JCube and The Star Vista.
• Redemption is limited to one (1) LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Organizer per Eligible Shopper, per mall, per day
The LINE FRIENDS Prosperity Red Packets and Prosperity Organizer shall be collectively referred to as Gifts for the purposes of these terms and condition.
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is limited during the Event Period, on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Gift is subject to availability of stocks.
2. Eligible Shoppers are allowed to participate in the same Promotion at the other participating CapitaLand Malls at:
a. Bedok Mall
b. Bugis Junction
d. Bukit Panjang Plaza
f. IMM Outlet Mall
h. Junction 8
i. Lot One
j. Plaza Singapura
k. Tampines Mall
l. The Star Vista
3. The Gifts are provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Gifts must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and are not transferable to any other shopper. The Promotion Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Gifts have been redeemed in full. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to replace either of the Gifts with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
4. Qualifying Eligible Shoppers must make the redemption in person and on the day of purchase at the Concierge or Customer Service Counters of the respective Participating Malls during the Promotion Period from 10am to 10pm. Last queue ticket will be issued at 9:45pm.
5. American Express CapitaCard Members are required to be present and provide their original receipt(s), charged slip(s), Mobile Number/QR Code at the point of redemption for verification of identity. Redemptions must be made under the Card Member’s CapitaStar Account.
6. CapitaStar Members are required to take a picture of their original receipt(s) via their CapitaStar mobile app at the point of redemption for verification of purchases. CapitaStar Members are encouraged to do so before approaching the concierge and customer service counter of the respective Participating Malls to facilitate quicker redemption.
7. Eligible Shoppers can combine a maximum of 3 same-day, same-mall receipt(s) for the purposes of this Promotion.
8. Receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem any one of the Gifts. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple Gifts. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion at the Mall.
9. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
10. Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
11. Receipt(s) from SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment value of the purchase(s) made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
12. The Gift(s) will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Promotion Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
13. The Promotion Organiser and its partner(s) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
14. The Promotion Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
16. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Promotion Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
17. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Promotion Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Promotion Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
18. The Promotion Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
19. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Promotion Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
20. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
21. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.