ONLINE APP-CLUSIVE: CAPITA3EATS
Receive $5 eCapitaVoucher with min. spend of $20 when you order via Capita3Eats and opt for either delivery or takeaway.
Participating Eateries on Capita3Eats from Bedok Mall
Click HERE to view participating eateries on Capita3Eats from Tampines Mall.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
2. Eligible Shoppers must make the same-day same mall purchase(s) of minimum $20 (in one single receipt) at participating Capita3Eats eateries at Bedok Mall or Tampines Mall during the Promotion Period to qualify for the Reward. Please refer to Annex A for the list of participating eateries. The Promotion Mechanics are as follows:
Spend minimum $20 at participating Capita3Eats eateries from Bedok Mall or Tampines Mall to redeem $5 eCV (“Reward”), while stocks last.
3. Shoppers transacting on Capita3Eats (www.capita3eats.com) do not need to scan their receipt(s) received in their CapitaStar registered email to qualify for the redemption. eCV will only be awarded for orders that are completed and on a first-come-first served basis. eCV may take up to 1 day to be credited into the qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar App. All redemptions for eligible Capita3Eats receipts will be based on the participating CapitaLand Mall that the purchase is made.
4. eCV awarded from this Promotion will expire in one month from the date of issuance. Strictly no extension or refund for expired eCVs.
5. Eligible Shoppers can visit the Vouchers tab in the CapitaStar App main screen for more information on the eCV and the expiry date.
6. Redemption for Capita3Eats purchases is only valid for the first 50 redemptions per mall per day with minimum spend $20 (excluding any delivery charge) and is available only for Participating CapitaLand Malls where the purchase is made. Eligible Shopper are advised to check for the Participating CapitaLand Malls before making their purchases.
Receive $5 eCapitaVoucher when you shop with us!
Redeem $5 eCapitaVoucher^ with a min. spend of $50 at any participating outlets at Bedok Mall or Tampines Mall, while stocks last.
^Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
Promotion at Bedok Mall (“BM”) and Tampines Mall (“TM”):
- This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
- The Promotion mechanics are as follows:
- Spend minimum $50 at any participating outlets at Bedok Mall or Tampines Mall to redeem $5 eCapitaVoucher (eCV) (“Prize”), while stocks last.
- Eligible Shoppers must scan the same-day same mall receipt(s) of minimum $20 (in one single receipt) into their CapitaStar App and only approved receipt(s) will qualify for this Promotion.
- Receipt(s) from all supermarkets (FairPrice Finest, NTUC FairPrice and Unity) and other excluded trades do not qualify for the Promotion.
- Eligible Shoppers can redeem $5 eCV per respective mall per day.
- eCV will be credited directly into the Qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar App upon approval of all receipt(s) scanned.
- eCV awarded from this Promotion will expire in one month from the date of issuance. Strictly no extension or refund for expired eCVs.
- Eligible Shoppers can visit the Vouchers tab in the CapitaStar App main screen for more information on the eCV and the expiry date.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Let’s Shop Promotion is limited to:
- The first 100 redemptions per day, per Participating CapitaLand mall during the Promotion Period, on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward. This applies to the Bedok Mall and Tampines Mall.
2. Each Eligible Shopper is entitled to one redemption per day and per Participating CapitaLand Mall during the Promotion Period:
- Bedok Mall
- Tampines Mall
3. The Reward is provided as it is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Reward must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Reward has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Reward with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
4. The Reward cannot be exchanged for different denomination and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the same.
5. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Reward.
6. Qualifying Eligible Shopper must scan their receipt on the same day of purchase through the CapitaStar App during the Promotion Period. Receipt(s) scanned after the date of purchase will not be accepted.
7. All receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem the Reward. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple Rewards. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion at the Mall.
10. Receipts from Capita3Eats (from Participating CapitaLand Malls) may take up to one (1) day to process.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
11. Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts. Receipt(s) from supermarkets (FairPrice Finest and NTUC FairPrice, Unity), purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion.
12. The Reward will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip(s) as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
13. The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
14. The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
16. Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall Not be eligible for the Promotion:
- Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
17. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
18. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
19. The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
20. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
21. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
22. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.