Redeem S$30 CapitaVouchers* with a minimum spend of S$300 at participating outlet stores.
在参与活动的名牌折扣店消费满 S$300，即可兑换 S$30 购物礼券*。
*Redemption is exclusively for tourists. For the first 200 tourists per day. Present your physical passport and max. of 3 same-day combined receipts. One redemption per tourist per day. Tourists refer to foreign visitors with short stay in Singapore of not more than 3 weeks. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 from 12pm to 9.45pm. Available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Other conditions apply.
1. All redemptions must be made on the same day as the receipt date at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 from 12pm - 9.45pm during the promotion period of 1 to 6 October 2019.
2. Limited to first 200 tourists per day, on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last. Tourists must present their valid physical passport and original receipts at the point of redemption.
3. Tourists refer to foreign visitors with short stay in Singapore of not more than 3 weeks. Singapore Citizens, PR residing in Singapore, holders of Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit/Dependents’ Pass/Long Term Visit Pass/Work Holiday Pass/Training Employment Pass/Training Work Permit/Student Pass are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Receipts used for the redemption of Tourist Privilege Programme or other promotions cannot be used for this promotion and vice versa.
5. Limited to 1 redemption per tourist per day, regardless of amount spent.
6. Maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts at participating outlet stores can be used for redemption.
7. Strictly only ORIGINAL receipt/s from the participating outlet stores are eligible to be used for redemption. Other receipt/s that do not fall under the list of participating outlet stores are NOT entitled for redemption.
8. For the full list of participating outlet stores, please enquire at IMM Customer Service Counter, Level 1.
9. All promotions offered by participating outlet stores are applicable to the public including non-tourists, unless otherwise stated.
1. Shopper must be a tourist and aged 16 years and above in order to participate in the Golden Deals promotion. By agreeing to participate in this promotion, you will be registered as a CapitaStar member.
2. CapitaStar’s terms and conditions apply. Visit www.capitastar.com.sg for details.
3. Tourists refer to foreign visitors with short stay in Singapore of not more than 3 weeks.
4. Tourists are required to present their valid physical passports and the passport owner must be personally present at the Customer Service Counter with their own original receipt(s) to redeem the Golden Deals rewards.
5. The following information is required for record purposes for the redemption of the reward: Full Name, nationality, birth date and a valid email address.
6. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable.
7. Receipts for stamps, parking coupons, CashCard / stored value cards top-up, membership card, CapitaVoucher or shops’ vouchers, AXS machines transactions, bill payments, lottery tickets, tickets from pawn shops, money changer, bank, financial services, push carts and atrium roadshow are not applicable for redemptions. For purchases made by instalments, only the first instalment receipt with the total value of the purchase will be eligible for use for redemption.
8. Redemption qualifying amount is based on nett purchase after deduction of discounts.
9. Receipts must be scanned to the CapitaStar account of the tourist who is doing redemption. Receipts cannot be used for redemption if they have been scanned to another shopper/tourist’s CapitaStar account. Redemptions must be made under the tourist’s own CapitaStar account and STAR$ (if any) will be credited to CapitaStar account of the tourist who is doing the redemption.
10. The Management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption/s.
11. Vouchers/Gift must be taken as awarded and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or in-kind. The expiry date of vouchers (if any) cannot be extended. The Management reserves the right to replace vouchers/gifts with items of similar value.
12. The Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. The Management reserves the right to amend or change the conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. Other terms and conditions apply, please check with our Customer Service Assistants for more details.
15. By participating in this promotion, you consent to CapitaLand Limited, its subsidiaries, related corporations (collectively, the "Companies") and all trusts sponsored, owned or managed by any of the Companies (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and CapitaLand Group’s agents, business partners and authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the personal data which you have provided, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, in order to:
• inform you via mail, email, SMS, telephone and other means of communication (including via all and any of your Singapore telephone numbers in any of our records from time to time) about the products and services, offers, promotions, activities or events marketed or made available by any member of CapitaLand Group and/or its business partners, including in relation to (i) IMM Golden Week Outlet Sale, (ii) the CapitaLand Group and (iii) any of the properties, developed, owned or managed by the CapitaLand Group (collectively, the "Marcom Activities"); and
• conduct consumer and market research in respect of products, services and Marcom Activities which may be relevant to you.
More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set out in the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html) which you must carefully read.
16. You further agree that the consents granted herein (i) do not supersede or replace any other consents which you may have previously provided to any member of the CapitaLand Group in respect of marketing, and are additional to any rights which the CapitaLand Group may have at law to collect, use or disclose your personal data; and (ii) continue until such time as you notify the relevant member of the CapitaLand Group that you do not wish to receive any further direct marketing communications.
17. Information stated is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.