14 Jan 21
Launch of Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road sets the standard for workspace experience transformation
The downtown flexible workspace is part of CapitaLand’s core-flex offerings aiding enterprises in their quest to manage costs and improve operational resilience
Grounded in the understanding that enterprises would like to focus on the flexible utility of space to manage costs in order to combat ever-evolving business changes, deliver business continuity, and improve operational resiliency, the Bridge+ facilities at 79 Robinson Road offer membership-based flexible workspace solutions.
Singapore, 14 January 2021 – Bridge+, CapitaLand’s wholly owned co-working and flexible workspace and community platform, has launched its first location within Singapore’s Central Business District at 79 Robinson Road, the 29-storey Grade A office building developed by CapitaLand, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd. This comes three years after the debut of Bridge+ flagship co-working centre in the Ascent building at Singapore Science Park 1.
Grounded in the understanding that enterprises would like to focus on the flexible utility of space to manage costs in order to combat ever-evolving business changes, deliver business continuity, and improve operational resiliency, the Bridge+ facilities at 79 Robinson Road offer membership-based flexible workspace solutions that support this elasticity of demand.
Flexible workspace solutions offered by 79 Robinson Road include turnkey workspaces, which are offices that may be customised to the requirements of the enterprises. Both long and short-term plug-and-play offices and workspaces are available anywhere from a month to multi-years for teams and organisations of varying sizes. These coworking memberships also provide access to the network of Bridge+ centres in Singapore. Enterprises that need a quick and easy workspace solution can opt for on-demand solutions charged by the day.
Each of these solutions aims to support a different usage scenario, while enabling enterprises and their employees to enjoy the optimal workplace experience that extends beyond their co-workers and feeding into the broader community of organisations housed within the same environment. The first group of tenants at Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road to enjoy these benefits include the Bank for International Settlements Innovation Hub, Bondevalue, Ekata and Tribe. Much like many of its customers from the commercial and business park portfolio, CapitaLand also adopts the core and flexible workspace model and will be taking up seats at Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road.
79 Robinson Road is a 29-storey Grade A office building developed by CapitaLand, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Tokyo Tatemono Co., Ltd.
“With the introduction of Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road, our vision is to develop a destination in the centre of the CBD of Singapore, where our members can gather regularly to confer and collaborate around work and meetings spaces designed to enable these interactions. We do so through our community development initiatives and event-driven content programming to bring people together to make great things happen,” said Mr Chew Peet Mun, Managing Director, Workspace & Residential, CapitaLand Singapore. “Our focus is on attracting like-minded leaders and professionals who have an interest to contribute to the advancement of the community to co-locate and collaborate. Whether you are a leading enterprise setting up an innovation lab or a start-up scaling up for growth in the region, Bridge+ provides the community to help you succeed.”
Bridge+ members at any of its existing spaces are welcome to participate in carefully curated community activities that occur each month. These events cater to the particular passions of our members that align to a specific tribe. A tribe that focuses on or expresses an interest in a specific field such as FinTech, blockchain, sustainability, entrepreneurship and more. At 79 Robinson Road, Bridge+ has already begun working closely with partners such as Singapore FinTech Association, Asian Institute of Digital Finance and Tribe to deliver a series of community activities in relation to sustainable innovation for financial services.
Spanning three floors and covering a space of 56,000 square feet, Bridge+ offers a mix of purpose-driven workspace solutions that enhance the connectivity and productivity of businesses and their employees through a variety of private and controlled social spaces that observe safety measures and personal well-being.
Both long and short-term plug-and-play offices and workspaces are available anywhere from a month to multi-years for teams and organisations of varying sizes.
Spanning three floors and covering a space of 56,000 square feet, Bridge+ offers a mix of purpose-driven workspace solutions that enhance the connectivity and productivity of businesses and their employees through a variety of private and controlled social spaces.
Bridge+ members at any of its existing spaces are welcome to participate in carefully curated community activities that occur each month.
For enterprises seeking to accommodate their employees' desire to be able to work anywhere, anytime, Bridge+ also supports the combination of home working arrangements, local office hubs and a city head office through a wide range of flexible workspace offerings.
Bridge+ has also set aside more than 16,000 square feet of space to support enterprises’ and their employees’ need to extend their virtual connections and discussions to in-person meetings and collaborations.
Enterprises and their employees can also look forward to hosting even more private meetings at an exclusive members-only business lounge at the office building lobby.
- Beyond the choice of a Flexi or Fixed desk arrangement, enterprises who require more privacy can opt for the private suites, which come contemporary designed and fully furnished for up to 70 persons. As an added layer of flexibility, enterprises will also be able to customise their work suites to their desired configurations in consultation with the Bridge+ team.
- True to the promise of providing the highest level of flexibility, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road also provides 25 meeting rooms of varying sizes (able to accommodate 4 to 20 persons), collaborative spaces for up to 50 persons, and event spaces that could host up to 240 persons (availability subject to prevailing safety measures). This means that enterprises and their employees can utilise the same premises for their meetings, workshops, and seminars, without having the need to source for suitable spaces elsewhere.
- Bridge+ members will have access to facial recognition systems that enable contactless access control from the point of entry into the building right up to their private suites.
- Apart from a beautiful and vibrant workspace, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road will also be equipped with world class, enterprise-grade facilities to provide members with only the best workplace experience.
- Efficient webinars and meetings will be made possible with enterprise-grade hardware and software facilities, which will be fitted in the meeting rooms. Members who require video and audio conferencing can expect enterprise grade software in Bridge+ meeting rooms.
- To facilitate an even smoother working environment, members will soon be able to book any of the meeting rooms and workspaces at 79 Robinson Road, along with other CapitaLand Commercial office properties on demand, as well as manage their reservations at their fingertips with the CapitaStar@Work app.
- The flexibility enjoyed by members will also be extended to members of the public, as anyone is empowered to make use of the CapitaStar@ Work app, making it possible to book and utilise meeting rooms and event spaces as and when users need them.
- Members who cycle to their workspace can enjoy the end of trip facilities such as dedicated indoor bike parking, showers and lockers for their personal belongings.
- Members also have access to both the Sky Terrace and Roof Garden at 79 Robinson Road, with both community spaces allowing for shared activity or private events with unblocked views of the waterfront and Singapore’s Central Business District.
- At the modern members lounge, an established F&B operator is offering a wide range of deli sandwiches, pastries and desserts together with their signature craft coffee and a well-curated range of evening cocktails. This is part of an enhanced offering and experience for Bridge+ members.
- Bridge+ has adopted innovative tech solutions at 79 Robinson Road as part of the precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of coworkers, members and their employees.
- High contact areas in the new co-working centre including door entrance buttons, handrails, touch screens, toilet cubicles and basins, family rooms and customer service counters are coated with an anti-microbial disinfectant. The treated surfaces can guard against bacteria and virus for up to six months, compared to general cleaning and disinfection which is effective only at the point of application.
- Complementing the anti-microbial coating, Bridge+ will clean and disinfect all high contact touch points at stepped up frequencies of once every three to four hours. In addition, the temperature screening of all visitors and employees at the point of entry is seamless using thermal scanners, in line with guidance from the authorities. To enhance contactless access and reduce unnecessary touch points, Bridge+ will also deploy facial recognition or QR activated turnstiles to facilitate seamless and secure access in and out of the centre and building.
- To facilitate safe distancing, signs and queue markers are marked across the centre. Community ambassadors are also on site to provide reminders on safe distancing. Special dine-in areas that fulfil safe distancing requirements have also been set up specifically for Bridge+ members, so that they can take their meals in comfort.
- Bridge+ has also curated a suite of value-added services and digital solutions to support enterprises moving into the new centre. Members at Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road may choose to utilise the new features on the CapitaStar@Work app for their staff and visitor contact tracing within their premises, with near real-time data retrieval and analyses.
- Bridge+ team has also partnered up with health and wellness providers to give tips and share information with members on maintaining mental wellness and a healthy lifestyle in the stressful times of the COVID-19 Pandemic through their webinar series. Bridge+ has a health & safety ambassador in each centre who also pushes important COVID-19 messages in a timely manner for updates on cases, clarifications and advisories on good hygiene and social responsibility practices.