Gallileo is a 38-storey Grade A commercial building with ancillary retail and a 4-storey heritage building for office use. It is strategically located in the Banking district of Frankfurt’s CBD. The property was awarded the LEED Platinum certification.

CCT owns 94.9% interest in Gallileo while CapitaLand Group owns the remaining 5.1% interest.


地址 Gallusanlage 7/ Neckarstrasse 5, 德国, 法兰克福, 60329
物业类型 办公楼
净可出租面积 436175