International Tech Park Gurgaon
Located in the “now growth corridor”, off Golf Course extension road, near sector 59. International Tech Park Gurgaon (ITPG) is an iconic development and a premium IT Special Economic Zone (SEZ) developed by CapitaLand India, one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups.
Spread over 60 acres, ITPG offers 8 million sq. ft of state-of-the-art business space supported with multiple amenities and well-planned infrastructure.
USGBC LEED Platinum certification, offering rich landscape and Green Environment in urban settings. ITPG as a facilitator of world-class technology, advanced environment-friendly infrastructure, and a great working environment, is successfully contributing to the growth of businesses and the economy.
ITPG is operational and is accessible via metro and other transport networks. A dedicated ITPG Shuttle connects the Park to the nearest Rapid Metro Station at sector 55/56, Gurgaon.
- Total Office space: 1 million sq. Ft
- Building structure G + 9 floors.
- Efficient floor plate (approx. 50,000 sq. ft)
- 3 Basements with provision to park 1700 Car parks.
- Double glazing for façade; Maximizes daylight & provide heat insulation.
BLOCK - III Under construction
- Building structure GF + 11 floors, on 3 Basement for car parks.
- Efficient floor plate approx. 65,000 sq ft for maximum seating capacity.
- IGBC LEED PLATINUM Pre-Certified and target to secure WELL GOOD Certification
- Designed by International architect Morphogenesis
- Excellent amenities such as Food court, Creche, Gym, multipurpose sports court for high employee engagement.
- Highly energy efficient features ensuring saving on operational cost.
- Higher MERV & UVGI for effectiveness of air filters.