Explore The City
Rediscover the wonders of the city circuit at CapitaLand malls, with endless layers of surprises and curated experiences waiting to be unravelled! Uncover hidden Instaworthy spots, dine on a smorgasbord of global cuisines, shop and play to your heart’s content and be rewarded with up to $150 worth of vouchers.
If you're not a CapitaStar member, sign up with promo code CQS5K
Here's how you can get up to $150 rewards with your City Passport
From now until 30 June 2021, get up to $60 eCapitaVoucher when you complete our curated experiences and collect all 4 stamps in the City Passport.
|#Instawalk Civic Colours or #Instawalk Bugis, Waterloo, Kampong Glam, by Tribe Tours||1 Apr until 30 Jun||$20 CapitaVoucher with additional $10 F&B voucher when booked on Klook|
|Purchase Food Thrills eVouchers at $50 on Klook||9 Apr until 30 Jun||Up to $110 worth of dining vouchers from more than 10 restaurants|
|[Mandatory] Spend $80 in a single receipt in any participating mall and upload your receipt on the CapitaStar app||1 Apr until 30 Jun||STAR$|
|Complete the Game Quest||1 Jun until 30 Jun||Coming Soon|
- First 200 participants to complete 3 stamps will receive $30 eCapitaVoucher
- First 50 participants to complete 4 stamps will receive an additional $30 eCapitaVoucher
Availability for City Passport rewards
Collect one stamp in your City Passport and receive $20 CapitaVoucher* for each participant when you join us on Singapore’s first and only Instagram tours to capture the colours of the Civic and Bugis districts! Get additional $10 F&B voucher when you sign up on Klook with your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers.
*Terms and conditions apply.
#INSTAWALK: CIVIC COLOURS
Singapore’s Civic District is a blend of old-world charms with a modern twist, where every building tells a story. In our 2 hours walk from City Hall to Clarke Quay, capture black & white buildings and explore areas with a multitude of colours. Join us in discovering the Civic District in a novel and fun way together with our guide and friendly influencers as they generously share tips and secret spots to capture insta-worthy shots along the way.
#INSTAWALK: BUGIS, WATERLOO, KG GLAM
Join us in discovering Singapore in a novel and fun way together with our friendly influencers as they generously share tips, unknown spots to captures the finest shots of SG. Have your followers and friends in awe of your best photos of SG and ask the proverbial "where is this?", all while learning about the famed streets of Bugis, Waterloo Street and Kampong Glam.
Food Thrills eVouchers
From 9 April 2021, purchase the Food Thrills eVouchers at $50 from Klook and get up to $110 worth of F&B vouchers. Whether it's exotic Greek cuisine or crowd favourite Japanese ramen, be spoilt for choice by the wide selection of the international cuisines available at our city malls. There's also halal options for our Muslim friends!
*Food Thrills eVouchers are while stocks last
Spend and Upload
Spend a minimum of $80 in a single receipt from Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Bugis Street , Clarke Quay, Funan, Plaza Singapura and Raffles City between 1 April and 30 June 2021 in order to qualify for the City Passport rewards.
Snap a photo of your receipt and upload it onto the CapitaStar app within 24 hours to qualify!
Coming soon in June 2021...
Hashtag #CLexplorethecity #bugistown #clarkequaysg #funansg #plazasingapura #rafflescitysg and mention @bugisjunctionxbugisplus @clarkequaysg @funansg @plazasingapura @rafflescitysg @capitaland @capitalandmallssg on Instagram!
How can I participate?
- Shoppers will need to be a CapitaStar Member to participate in CITY PASSPORT REWARDS.
- If you are not a member yet, Download the CapitaStar app from the App Store | Play Store, sign up and you can start earning stamps(rewards) through the City Passport Rewards bar.
- Members get a stamp by completing each task listed on the website.
What is the period for the City Passport Rewards bar?
The first wave of the City Passport Rewards bar is from 1 April to 30 June 2021 (both dates inclusive)
How do I earn a stamp?
Get a stamp by snapping a minimum S$80 SINGLE RECEIPT via your CapitaStar App from any of these participating CapitaLand malls - Bugis+, Bugis Junction, Clarke Quay, Funan, Raffles City Singapore, Plaza Singapura.
How long must I wait for the stamp to be pushed to the game?
Stamp rewarding is based on the approval of your receipt.
I have snapped a receipt, but the stamp is not appearing on my passport. Why?
Please check that the following has been done:
- A minimum. of S$80 receipt in a single transaction is snapped via the CapitaStar App
- Ensure the receipt is from a participating CapitaLand Mall stated above
- Ensure your receipt has been approved
- You may check on the status of your receipt approval via the Menu bar and tapping on “Activity”. Stamps will only be awarded for approved receipts within the duration of the campaign
I have met the spending criteria and have charged my purchase using my American Express CapitaCard, am I required to snap the receipt to get a stamp?
Yes, you are still required to snap the receipt.
If I am paying with DBS PayLah! will I still be able to get the stamp without snapping a receipt?
Yes, you are able to get the stamp automatically via this payment method (if you have linked your DBS PayLah! and CapitaStar Membership prior to payment.) Check your activity tab to confirm the transaction. Alternatively, you may snap your receipt of minimum S$80.
How do I key in the reward code after I get it?
- Click on the “Reward Code” from the side menu bar (on the top left-hand corner) of the CapitaStar App
- Enter the reward code
- You will automatically get the stamp on your City Passport Reward
- For purchase of Food Thrill eVouchers from KLOOK, an e-Voucher will be send from KLOOK with the unique Reward Code. Follow Step (1) and (2) to receive your stamp, you will then receive the 5 Food e-deals in your CapitaStar App
How do I know if I am among the first 200/50 members that have completed the 3 or 4 stamps and receive the $30 eCapitaVouchers (eCV)?
eCapitaVoucher (eCV) will be credited immediately and a notification message will be send to you.
How do I know if the $30 eCapitaVouchers (eCV) is fully redeemed?
Members can check the status of redemption in the microsite on www.capitaland.com/explore-the-city