Feel the festive spirit with your favourite LEGO® characters with us this Christmas season!
From 11 Nov to 31 Dec 2020, spend a minimum of $120* in any of the participating malls or Capita3Eats^ to receive a $10 eCapitaVoucher.
*Redemption is valid with combine receipts from the same mall, in the same day of minimium $20. One of the receipts must be a minmium of $50. Scan receipt via CapitaStar App for all purchases made in participating malls (except for invoices from Capita3Eat. Receipts from Supermarket is not eligible for the redemptions (except for Don Don Don Ki and Eccellenta by HAO Mart).
^Redemption is eligible for Capita3Eats receipts and will be based on the participating CapitaLand Malls that the purchase is made.
Festive Carnival (“Promotion”)
Date: 11 November to 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”)
1. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
2. Eligible Shoppers must spend a minimum of S$120 (“Qualifying Spend”) at any Participating CapitaLand Malls or Capita3Eats platform to redeem a $10 eCapitaVoucher (“Reward”), while stocks last.
3. Eligible Shoppers can combine receipts with transactional value of S$20 or more from the same Participating CapitaLand Mall per day to satisfy the Qualifying Spend subject that at least one of the receipts be a minimum transactional value of S$50.. Receipts with transactional value of less than S$20 per transaction are not accepted, for this Promotion, to be combined to meet the Qualifying Spend.
3. Eligible Shoppers must snap the receipt(s) through their CapitaStar App on the same day of purchase during the Promotion Period and only approved receipt(s) will qualify for this Promotion.
4. Shoppers transacting on Capita3Eats (www.capita3eats.com) do not need to scan their receipt(s) received in their CapitaStar registered email to qualify for the redemption. eCapitaVoucher will only be awarded for orders that are completed and on a first-come-first served basis. eCapitaVoucher may take up to 1 day to be credited into the qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar App. All redemptions for eligible Capita3Eats receipts will be based on the participating CapitaLand Mall that the purchase is made.
5. eCapitaVoucher awarded from this Promotion will expire in 93 days from the date of issuance. Eligible Shoppers can visit the “Vouchers” tab on the CapitaStar App main screen for more information on the eCapitaVoucher and the expiry date.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is limited to:
• The first 4350 redemptions per member, per day per Participating CapitaLand mall is on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward. This applies to the following Participating Malls:
o Bedok Mall
o Bugis Junction
o IMM Outlet Mall
o Junction 8
o Lot One
o Tampines Mall
• The first 2900 redemptions per member, per day, per Participating CapitaLand mall is on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward. This applies to the following Participating Malls:
o Bukit Panjang Plaza
o Clarke Quay
o SingPost Centre
• The first 7250 redemptions per member, per day, per Participating CapitaLand Mall is on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward. This only applies to Plaza Singapura.
2. The Reward is given on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward. The Participating Malls are:
• Bedok Mall
• Bugis Junction
• Bukit Panjang Plaza
• Clarke Quay
• IMM Outlet Mall
• Junction 8
• Lot One
• Plaza Singapura
• SingPost Centre
• Tampines Mall
• Redemption for Capita3Eats purchases is based on the net amount for every check-out order (excluding any delivery charge) and is available only for Participating CapitaLand Malls where the purchase is made. Eligible Shopper are advised to check for the Participating CapitaLand Malls before making their purchases.
3. The Reward is provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Reward must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Reward has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Reward with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
4. The Reward cannot be exchanged for different denomination and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the same.
5. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Reward.
6. Qualifying Eligible Shopper must snap their receipt through the CapitaStar App on the same day of purchase during the Promotion Period. Receipt(s) snapped after the date of purchase will not be accepted.
7. All receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem the Reward. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple Rewards. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion at each Participating CapitaLand Mall.
8. Receipts from Capita3Eats (from Participating CapitaLand Malls) may take up to one (1) day to process.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
10. Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts. Receipt(s) from supermarkets (Cold Storage, FairPrice Finest, NTUC FairPrice Giant Hypermarket & The Market Place), all car grooming services, Plaza Singapura Gong Cha, Plaza Singapura Aroma Truffle, SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipts from Don Don Don Ki at JCube and Eccellente by HAO Mart at Westgate are accepted for use as a receipt in this Promotion.
11. The Reward will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip(s) as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
12. The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
13. The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
14. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
15. Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall Not be eligible for the Promotion:
• Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
16. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
17. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
18. The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
19. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
20. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
21. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.
Does the $120 have to be in a single receipt?
No, all Eligible Shoppers can combine same day, same mall receipts and snapped via CapitaStar App during the Promotion Period to receive the $10 eCapitaVoucher. Only approved receipts will qualify for this promotion. Kindly note that one of the receipts must be at least $50.
Receipts with transactional value of less than S$20 per transaction are not accepted, for this Promotion, to be combined to meet the Qualifying Spend.
Which are the participating malls for this promotion?
· Bedok Mall
· Bugis Junction
· Bukit Panjang Plaza
· Clarke Quay
· IMM Outlet Mall
· Junction 8
· Lot One
· Plaza Singapura
· SingPost Centre
· Tampines Mall
Do receipts from supermarkets qualify for this promotion?
No, receipts from supermarkets (FairPrice Finest, NTUC FairPrice, Cold Storage and Giant Hypermarket) do not qualify for this promotion.
Do receipts from Don Don DonKi & Eccellente by HAO MART qualify for this promotion?
Yes, receipts from Don Don DonKi & Eccellente by HAO Mart are eligible for this promotion.
Which are the other tenants excluded from this promotion (other than supermarket)?
Receipts from Car grooming services, Plaza Singapura Gong Cha & Plaza Singapura Amora Truffle do not qualify for this promotion. You may also refer to this list below for the type of receipts that does not qualify for this promotion.
Type of receipts NOT accepted
Money changer / Bank / ATM / Financial Services / Post Office
NETS / Credit / Debit Cards transaction slips
Temporary vendors at promotional spaces i.e atrium, Cloud9 Piazza
SISTIC, AXS / SAM payments
Cashcard / Stored Value Cards Top-Up transactions
Tickets from pawn shops
Purchase of vouchers or gift cards (CapitaVoucher / Shops)
Online purchases(except for Capita3Eats)
Childcare Centre (My First Skool at Westgate)
Car rental services, airport shuttle and transportation counters
SingPost (Post Office)
How soon will the $10 eCapitaVoucher be credited?
The eCapitaVoucher will be credited within 10 minutes upon receipt approval. However, do note that receipt approval may take up to 24 hours.
How do I participate in the Festive Cashback Promotion?
All shoppers must download the CapitaStar app, snap their same day same mall receipts on the same day of purchase via the CapitaStar app from 10 am during the Promotion Period to receive rewards.
Am I guaranteed the $10 eCapitaVoucher once I scanned my $120 worth of receipts?
The eCapitaVoucher is limited based on first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.
If I spend in two malls within a day, can I get both malls’ rewards?
Yes, you will be eligible to redeem the rewards from these two malls in the same day, if you meet the minimum spending, if there are available stocks.
I have eCapitaVouchers (eCV) in my CapitaStar App that have a later expiry. Do I have to utilize all my eCVs that I have earned from this campaign, which have a shorter expiry date?
Usage of eCV at participating CL malls’ stores will be based on the earliest expiry date. You will receive a notification for the eCV awarded for each campaign which will include the date of award and validity period.
If I use $120 worth of physical or digital CapitaVouchers to make my purchase in participating stores, does it qualify Festive Cashback Promotion?
Yes, it will. However all receipts combined must be minimum $20 be from same-mall same-day of purchase. One of the combined receipts must be $50 and above.
Are the eCapitaVouchers (eCV) awarded under this campaign valid for a year?
eCV awarded under this campaign is valid for 93 days from date of issue only. You will receive a notification for the eCV awarded for each campaign which will include the date of award and validity period. Alternatively, you can check the expired date via the CapitaStar App by tapping on “eCapitaVoucher” on the top right hand corner.
Can I use eCapitaVoucher (eCV) to offset my purchase on Capita3Eats?
eCV is an accepted payment on Capita3Eats.
Do I need to scan and submit my Capita3Eats digital receipt to qualify for this promotion?
No. Shoppers need not scan their invoice receipt(s) for purchases made on Capita3Eats (www.capita3eats.com). The eCV will only be awarded for orders that are completed on a first-come-first served basis. eCV may take up to 1 day to be credited into the qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar App.
How does Capita3Eats redemption work?
Redemptions for Capita3Eats receipts with minimum $50 transactions would be based on the Participating CapitaLand Mall that the purchase is made at.
For example, if a purchase is made on Capita3Eats for a restaurant at Bedok Mall, the member would be qualified for the eCV redemption under Bedok Mall. Subsequent purchases must be made at Bedok Mall to qualify for the next redemption tier.
Can I include the delivery charges Capita3Eats to qualify redemptions?
No, all transactions from Capita3Eats is valid with minimum $50 (excluding delivery) in single order.