Spend & Redeem
1 to 23 February 2020
Level 4, Customer Service Counter
Min. $120* spend at participating stores and contribute 3 Beauty empties^
Min. $100* when charged to American Express® CapitaCard
Redeem 3,800 STAR$® and 3 x $10 Fashion vouchers
^Beauty empties incl. cosmetics bottles, tubes, containers, mask packagings. Aerosol spray bottles are not accepted.
Min. $500* spend at participating stores
Min. $480* when charged to American Express® CapitaCard
Redeem 20,000 STAR$® and 3 x $10 Fashion vouchers
*Only receipts from Beauty & Wellness stores are eligible. Limited to one redemption per shopper per day. Maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts, first-come-first-served, while stocks last. Limited to first 3,000 redemptions for $120 tier and first 1,000 redemptions for $500 tier at Level 4, Customer Service Counter. Other T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 1 to 23 February 2020.
- Shopper must be a CAPITASTAR member and aged 16 years and above in order to participate in the redemption.
- All redemptions can be made at Level 4 Plaza Singapura Customer Service Counter, on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
- Limit to one redemption per shopper per day regardless of total amount spent.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase.
- Fashion vouchers are randomly distributed, on a first-come-first-served, while stocks last basis.
- Only beauty empties that are cleaned and dried will be accepted. The management reserves all rights to reject empties that does not match the requirements.
- For receipts made after 9pm, shoppers can come back within the next day to do redemption, on a while-stocks-last basis.
- Receipts for SingPost transactions, parking coupons, CashCard / stored value cards top-up, membership card, purchase of CapitaVoucher or shops’ vouchers/ gift cards, AXS / SAM machines transactions, bill payments, lottery tickets, tickets from pawn shops, money changer, bank, financial services and atrium road show are not applicable for redemptions.
- Redemption qualifying amount is based on nett purchase after deduction of discounts.
- NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable.
- The management reserves all rights to substitute the gifts/ prizes with another gift/ product/ service of equivalent or higher in value.
- Shoppers must be personally present with their original receipt(s) and charged slip(s) for redemption.
- Shoppers must also present their QR code on CapitaStar APP at the point of redemption for verification and record purpose.
- The management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption(s).
- Items/ Prizes must be taken as they are and are strictly not refundable or exchangeable for cash or extendable in validity. The management reserves the right to replace items/ prizes with items of similar value.
- By participating in this promotion, you consent to CapitaLand Malls Asia Limited, its subsidiaries, related corporations (collectively, the "Companies") and all trusts sponsored, owned or managed by any of the Companies (collectively, “CMA Group”), and CMA Group’s agents, business partners and authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing this personal data, in order to:
- inform you via mail, email, SMS, telephone and other means of communication (including via all and any of your Singapore telephone numbers in any of our records from time to time) about the products and services, offers, promotions, activities or events marketed or made available by any member of CMA Group and/or its business partners, including in relation (i) The Current Promotion (ii) the CMA Group and (iii) any of the properties, developed, owned or managed by the CMA Group (collectively, the "Marcom Activities"); and conduct consumer and market research in respect of products, services and Marcom Activities which may be relevant to you.
- You further agree that the consents granted herein do not supersede or replace any other consents which you may have previously provided to CMA Group in respect of your personal data, and are additional to any rights which CMA Group may have at law to collect, use or disclose your personal data.
- The Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Management reserves the right to amend or change the conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Information is correct at time of print and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please check with Customer Service for more details.
Don't Let Beauty Go To Waste
10 January to 2 February 2020
Bring your beauty empties back to the participating Beauty stores to redeem a special gift!
Beauty empties collected will be treated and used for beauty upcycling workshops from 1 – 23 February, weekends at Level 1, opposite Sephora.
Clarins, innisfree, Kiehl's Since 1851, Laneige, L'Occitane, The Body Shop, THEFACESHOP - Nature Collection
Beauty Upcycling Workshops
1 to 23 February 2020, Weekends
12pm to 8pm
Level 1, Opposite Sephora
Pre-registration available at Level 4, Customer Service Counter from Mon - Fri. Weekend registration will be at workshop area.
Give disused beauty empties and used coffee grounds a new lease of life by upcycling these unwanted items into useful and functional products. Participants will get to learn the various ways to reduce waste through fun and simple upcycling activities.
Min. $80 spend in a single receipt at participating stores to redeem 1 workshop pass. Receipts used for workshops are not reusable for Spend and Redeem promotions. Only receipts from Beauty & Wellness stores are eligible. Limited to one redemption per shopper per day. Limited to first 100 redemptions per day.
Spring Beauty Exclusive Deals