Learning & Development
Ascott Centre for Excellence
ACE is instrumental in promoting operational readiness and service excellence in our employees to support Ascott’s aggressive growth expansion. As part of our human capital development roadmap, ACE has specially engineered programmes such as the Accelerated Residence Manager Programme (ARMP) and the Serviced Residence Management Programme (SRMP). These programmes train our employees in Ascott’s core functions as well as the Ascott culture so that they are able to assume positions like Heads of Departments or Residence Managers.
ACE offers a full range of programmes to develop staff to take on higher responsibilities in our fast expanding Organisation.
Types of training programmes at ACE
- Comprehensive programmes including operations, customer relations, supervisory skills, leadership skills and team bonding
- The Serviced Residence Professional Programme aims to equip new hires at entry level to achieve the competencies needed to meet our operational standards
- The Serviced Residence Supervisory Programme trains employees to be effective supervisors and on people management.
- The Serviced Residence HOD Programme aims to develop employees to take on positions as Heads of Department
- The Serviced Residence Management Programme grooms employees with high potential so they can manage a property as an Assistant Residence Manager or Residence Manager
- The next level of development is the Serviced Residence Advanced Management Programme where staff are groomed to be Country General Managers / Regional General Managers.
In addition to training and developing Ascott’s Human Capital, ACE is also a Continuing Education and Training (CET) Centre appointed by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to develop and facilitate the full suite of Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) programmes for the Hotel & Accommodation Services sector ranging from Certificate and Advance Certificate to Diploma in Tourism.
Find out more at ACE’s website (for WSQ programmes).