CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore. We leverage our significant asset base, design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies, and extensive market network and operational capabilities to develop high-quality real estate products and services. Our diversified global real estate portfolio includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. Our two core markets are Singapore and China, while Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam have been identified as new growth markets. CapitaLand also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia.
CapitaLand’s listed real estate investment trusts (REITS) are:
- CapitaLand Mall Trust - First and largest REIT by market capitalisation and asset size in Singapore
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust - Singapore's first listed commercial REIT
- Ascott Residence Trust - World's first pan-Asian serviced residence REIT
- CapitaLand Retail China Trust – First China shopping mall REIT in Singapore
- CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust - Shopping mall-focused REIT with an income- and geographically-diversified portfolio