CapitaLand is one of Asia’s largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore. The company leverages its significant asset base, design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies, and extensive market network and operational capabilities to develop high-quality real estate products and services. Its diversified global real estate portfolio includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. Its two core markets are Singapore and China, while Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam have been identified as new growth markets. The company also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia.
CapitaLand’s listed real estate investment trusts are:
- Ascott Residence Trust - World's first pan-Asian serviced residence real estate investment trust (REIT)
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust - Singapore's first listed commercial REIT
- CapitaLand Mall Trust - Singapore's first listed REIT
- CapitaLand Retail China Trust - Singapore's first "pure-play" China retail REIT
- CapitaMalls Malaysia Trust - Largest "pure-play" shopping mall REIT in Malaysia