Catapult will partner with Leadership Et’ Humanite’ LLC (LEH) for the inaugural Southeast Asian leg of the LEH-Catapult Leadership Journey in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
This 4-month modular journey aims to support senior leaders to live a fuller life while enhancing their impact on business outcomes and the people they lead. These journeys are designed to embed sustainable change and are supported by real-life experiences, assessments, coaching and learning with the best thought leaders in the world.
The journey involves a one-of-its-kind, disruptive offsite intervention to connect with key elements of humanity (core and capacity) and reflect on personal transformation with the best thought leaders worldwide.
Join us to build an international support network of leaders on the same quest, creating a community of leaders connected through the same purpose.
- Define Humane Leadership, its Context and how this Journey will support leaders’ transformation.
- Help set the baseline through deep personal exploration
- 360 Inclusive Leadership Assessment (with 1:1 coaching)
- 24 October 2023
New Learning Insights, Practices and Change Plan
- LEH Experiential learning approach, leading to self-reflection and change
- Commitment to change with detailed personal planning
- 26 - 30 November 2023, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Sustaining Momentum and Building a Legacy
- Re-enter with the help of your change partner, support system and framework
- Living your humanity and staying on course, and assessing impact
- 4 January 2024
- Share learnings and progress, reinforce the ongoing commitment
- Celebrate the completion of the journey
- 31 January 2024