Level up your kindness game and make a difference!
Gift your STAR$® from now till 29 Feb 2024 to bring good cheer and treat vulnerable seniors in our community to heartwarming meals.
Your contribution will go towards treating 2,000 seniors to culinary delights in partnership with six SG Cares Volunteer Centres and participating F&B stores across CapitaLand malls from Mar to Oct 2024.
Plus, you can also show your love and support for the seniors by being a volunteer befriender, accompanying them for dining outings.
Participating SG Cares Volunteer Centres:
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Hougang operated by Fei Yue Community Services
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Bedok operated by Filos Community Services
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Chua Chu Kang operated by Fei Yue Community Services
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Bukit Panjang operated by Fei Yue Community Services
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Bukit Batok operated by Fei Yue Community Services
· SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Queenstown operated by FaithActs
Visit SG Cares Volunteer Centres to learn more about volunteering opportunities.
STAR$® for GOOD is a part of CapitaLand’s global giving initiative, #GivingAsOne, where we unite our staff, business partners and customers to uplift the lives of vulnerable groups in communities where CapitaLand operates.
In Conjunction With
In Partnership With
Terms & Conditions
- STAR$® donation is only available via eDeal redemption for CapitaStar members in the CapitaStar app.
- There is no redemption limit per member for the STAR$® for GOOD eDeal.
- Each senior will be treated to a meal worth $40 at any of the participating outlets of our F&B Partners located at any CapitaLand mall.
- The participating SG Cares Volunteer Centres will work with various community partners to bring seniors (in groups or individually) for dining outings to enjoy the meals between Mar 2024 and Oct 2024.
- Contributions received from 20 Oct to 31 Dec 2023 will be donated to benefit seniors from Queenstown and Bedok SG Cares volunteer centres operated by FaithActs and Filos Community Services respectively. Contributions received from 1 Jan to 29 Feb 2024 will be donated to benefit seniors from SG Cares Volunteer Centre @ Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Chua Chu Kang, Hougang operated by Fei Yue Community Services.
- The participating community partners reserve the right to decide on the beneficiaries (seniors) for the dining outings, based on their assessment criteria.
- Information stated in this Terms and Condition is correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change without prior notice.