Watercolour Painting Workshop | Garden at Istana
- 30 Oct
- 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Watercolour painting is an art that dates way back to various colouring techniques to create a large variety of artworks.
It has evolved to become highly popular as a great form of relaxation and a bonding activity. Learn the techniques of watercolour painting and surprise yourself with what you can achieve with this!
Join us at Plaza Singapura Pit Stop (#04-08D) on our popular Watercolour Painting Workshop with this special edition “Garden @ Istana” currently only available at Plaza Singapura! Let’s take this learning session to also appreciate some of the beautiful botanicals/plants that we have here in sunny SG!
Even if you have not done art or think you’re not the artistic type, it is alright! As long as you are willing to learn, we’ll be happy to learn along with you, whether it’s for your personal mental well-being or as a bonding activity.
What You Learn and Takeaway From this Class:
- Learn Basic Watercolour Painting Techniques and get down to real practice
- Get guidance on areas for improvement according to your own pace
- Learn tips on what to avoid and try
- Materials required are all included
- Add-on to your learning with a set of Watercolour Starter Kit to continue painting at home!
Come with the heart to learn! Just indulge in the learning process!
SGD 68Sign Up Here