From Us to You
- 01 Dec - 31 Dec
Receive S$10 eCapitaVoucher when you shop at Bukit Panjang Plaza and Lot One. Just spend a min. of S$50 (in a single receipt) at each mall within the same qualifying period: 1 – 7 Dec | 8 – 14 Dec | 15 – 21 Dec | 22 – 31 Dec
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
- Eligible Shoppers must spend a minimum of $50 in a single receipt at each mall (Bukit Panjang Plaza and Lot One Shopper’s Mall) within the same qualifying period to qualify to receive the $10 eCapitaVoucher (“Reward”), while stocks last.
- Qualifying period: 1 – 7 Dec | 8 – 14 Dec | 15 – 21 Dec | 22 – 31 Dec.
- Issuance of $10 eCapitaVoucher (“Reward”) is capped at 1 redemption per transaction.
- eCapitaVoucher may take up to 2 to 3 days to be credited into the qualifying Eligible Shopper’s CapitaStar App.
- Applicable for orders on Capita3Eats from Bukit Panjang Plaza and Lot One brands.
- Receipts from supermarket (FairPrice Finest/ NTUC FairPrice) and eCapitaMall do not qualify for this Promotion.
- This Promotion is limited to first 300 redemptions per qualifying period and each Eligible Shopper is entitled to 1 redemption/ member/ week during the Promotion Period on a first-come, first-served basis. Redemption of the Reward is subject to availability of the Reward.
- The Reward is provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Reward must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Reward has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Reward with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- The Reward cannot be exchanged for different denomination and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the same.
- The Reward awarded from this Promotion will expire in three months from the date of issuance. Eligible Shoppers can visit the eCapitaVouchers tab in the CapitaStar App main screen for the expiry date. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Reward.
- Qualifying Eligible Shopper must scan their receipt on the same day of purchase through the CapitaStar App during the Promotion Period. Receipt(s) scanned after the date of purchase will not be accepted.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s) / receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s) / receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
- Receipt(s) from supermarket (FairPrice Finest), SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment receipt showing the value of the purchase(s) made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Reward will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s) / receipt(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice / receipt(s) as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and / or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
- The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall not be eligible for the Promotion:
- Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
- The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to Bukit Panjang Plaza, Lot One Shoppers' Mall and CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
- This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
- Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.