CapitaLand manages a portfolio of quality commercial properties in Singapore’s Central Business District, offering lifestyle facilities and eco-friendly premises. CapitaLand’s professional and valued property services will enable you to focus on your business operations. The properties are centrally located with convenient accessibility to transport, and other amenities via Singapore’s well-connected and efficient transport system.
Our properties are:
- Capital Tower, a Grade A office tower
- CapitaGreen, a Grade A office tower
- Six Battery Road, a Grade A office tower
- One George Street (50% interest*), a Grade A office tower
- Raffles City (60% interest*), an integrated development with an office tower, a shopping mall and two hotels and a convention centre
- Twenty Anson, a prime office building
- HSBC Building, a prime office building leased to HSBC
- Bugis Village, shop houses for office and retail use
- Redevelopment of Golden Shoe Car Park (45% interest*), an integrated development with an office tower, serviced residence, ancillary retail and a food centre, to be completed in 1H 2021
(*Interest owned by CapitaLand Commercial Trust)
Contact us for detailed information about our properties and leasing enquiries.