Oktoberfest 2023 - Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in our Oktoberfest 2023 , specially organised for our CapitaLand Workspace tenants at Changi Business Park and within the Changi region, to engage with and reward you for being a part of our community!
Admission to event
1. Who can attend Oktoberfest 2023?
Oktoberfest 2023 is specially organised for our CapitaLand Workspace tenants at the following properties:
Changi Business Park:
- 17 Changi Business Park
- 1 Changi Business Park Ave 1
- Citibank (3 and 5 Changi Business Park Crescent)
- Plaza 8 @ CBP
- DBS Asia Hub (2 and 2A Changi Business Park Crescent)
- 3 Changi Business Park Vista
- ONE@Changi City
Within the Changi region:
- Xilin Districentre A, B, C & D
- Changi Logistic Centre
- 9 Changi South Street 3
- 90 Alps Ave
- 71 Alps Ave
- 4 Changi South Lane
- 21 Changi South Ave 2
- 1 Changi South Lane
- 15 Changi North Way
Sign up now to enjoy the early bird rate of $10/person (U.P. $15/person) as seats are limited. Tenants who pledge and bring their own mug (of at least 360ml and non-breakable) for beverages will enjoy an EXTRA pint of beer at the event.
2. Can my friends/family participate? Can I participate if my company is in one of CapitaLand’s Workspace properties though I am based in a non-CapitaLand office/outside of those properties listed?
This event is strictly for tenants of participating properties (listed in Ques 1) as part of our community engagement programming.
3. What is the duration of the event?
The event starts from 6.00pm and will end by 10.00pm. You are welcome at any time in between and we encourage you to arrive before 7.30pm to enjoy the programme and games, and to redeem your F&B.
4. What is the dress code?
Please come in casual/smart casual outfits and you are most welcome to dress to the theme!
5. Is there parking at the venue?
Parking is available at Plaza 8 @ CBP at:
- Cars: $2.16 for 1st hr, $1.62 for subsequent 30-min block, from 0000hrs - 2359hrs
- Motorcycles: $1.08 per entry
Information accurate as of Aug 2023 and subject to change.
We strongly encourage you to take public transport if you plan to drink at the event.
1. How do I register for Oktoberfest 2023?
There are few ways to purchase your tickets:
i. Exclusive Corporate Package (valid till Fri, 8 Sep 2023)
Companies can purchase a minimum of 10 or up to 20 tickets per company by sending their completed form to email@example.com.
Upon verification, our event manager will reach out to faciliate your payment.
Attendees must download CapitaStar@Work app for admission purposes. Entry to event will be administered via the QR code generated within the app.
ii. CapitaStar@Work mobile app
If you are new to CapitaStar@Work and are a tenant employee at the participating properties:
Please download CapitaStar@Work (from Apple App Store or Android Play Store) on your mobile device and register.
To register, select the ‘Sign up’ tab and fill in your name, mobile number and corporate email address.
An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
Select ‘Yes’ to working at a CapitaLand building as tenants.
Enter your Company name and select the building you are working at. (For logistics tenants within the Changi region - please select 'Logistics Cluster- Changi')
Thereafter, follow the steps below to register and pay for your ticket.
Please take note that each tenant can only purchase their own ticket and any additional tickets purchased via CapitaStar@Work will not be refunded.
For existing users and users who have successfully signed up:
Under ‘Events’, look for ‘Oktoberfest 2023’ event card.
Tap to register and you will be directed to the payment portal. Follow the steps in the app for your payment.
You will receive a confirmation email subsequently. Please take note that each tenant can only purchase their own ticket and to only make a single purchase. Any additional tickets purchased via CapitaStar@Work will not be refunded.
Do your part by pledging to ‘Bring Your Own’ Mug (of at least 360ml) and enjoy an EXTRA pint of beer. Details will be provided after your purchase.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2. How much is a ticket?
Tickets are at $10/person (early bird rate) and includes 1 main, 1 side and 2 half-pints of beer. Tickets will be at $15/person after the early bird promotion ends.
You will collect your F&B vouchers at registration on event day.
3. Can I purchase tickets onsite on event day (5 Oct)?
Sign up now to enjoy the early bird rate of $10/person and as seats are limited. Tickets are at $15/person on event day (subject to availability).
4. How do I gain admission with my ticket?
You will receive an email confirmation after payment is made via CapitaStar@Work. Admission on event day will be via CapitaStar@Work mobile app. Simply flash your QR code (select My ID) on your CapitaStar@Work app for admission. Your QR code allows a one-time access to the event and cannot be shared with others.
At the event
1. What can I expect at Oktoberfest 2023?
Besides Oktoberfest-themed food items, you can look forward to live music, games and a lucky draw. It will be a memorable event to chill out with your colleagues.
2. Can I bring my own food and beverages to the event?
Please only consume the F&B provided at the event. Please exercise discretion and check with our crew if you have any dietary preferences as food options are non-vegetarian and may contain pork. The consumption of alcohol is permitted within the event premises only.
3. Are there other drink options?
Yes, there are non-alcoholic drink options which you can also redeem using your F&B vouchers.
4. What if I would like to have additional food?
There will be food items for sale if you'd like to savour the various options.
5. What if I still have remaining/unredeemed F&B vouchers after the event?
Please utilise all your F&B vouchers on 5 Oct 2023. Unused vouchers are not refundable or exchangeable.
1. What happens in the event of wet weather?
The event will be mostly held within sheltered areas and will proceed with wet weather contingency plans.
2. Can I ask for a refund if I am down with Covid-19/unwell?
If you are unwell that day, please write to us at email@example.com with a valid medical report and your ticket receipt for a refund.
Do invite your colleagues to join in the event and we look forward to a fun-filled Oktoberfest together!
Oktoberfest 2023 - Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. Oktoberfest 2023 (the "Event") is jointly organised by Ascendas Services Pte Ltd and CapitaLand Commercial Management Pte Ltd (the “Organisers”). This Event is exclusive to the tenants and its employees who are working in the participating properties only. Please do not register for the Event if you are not working in any of the participating properties as tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
2. By participating in the Event, you confirmed that you have read, understood and agree with the following terms and conditions.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to forfeit your admission and not grant you access to the Event if you are not an employee of any tenant of the participating properties.
4. You must be 18 years of age and above as at the date of the Event.
5. Tickets(s) are non-transferable, not exchangeable for any other item(s) and cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. Unused F&B vouchers at the end of the Event are non-refundable and not exchangeable for any other item(s). Tickets purchased via CapitaStar@Work is limited to one ticket per tenant as admission will be via the unique QR code generated from the app.
6. You are aware that you are taking part in this Event at your own risk and the Organisers and its parent company, their respective employees, agents, the sponsors, service providers and appointed agencies will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising from the Event.
7. The Organisers and its relevant service providers will need to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes of organising and facilitating the Event.
8. Photographs and/or videos will be taken during this Event by the Organisers or any third parties engaged on behalf of the Organisers. Your photograph, image and likeness including digitalised image likeness (collectively “Images”) may be captured or recorded, and processed by cameras, videography and/or digital imaging systems. By participating in the Event, you shall be deemed to grant full rights to the CapitaLand Investment Group to use these Images and any reproductions or adaptations of the Images for publicity or other related purposes as set out in the CapitaLand Investment Group’s Data Protection Policy, including printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and other applications. You further agree that all intellectual property rights in the Images which may be taken of you at the Event belongs solely to the Organiser and its related corporations.
9. For admission to the Event, attendees must present a valid QR code generated from their CapitaStar@Work app for an event wristband at registration.
10. The Organisers will not be obliged to issue replacement tickets/vouchers for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
11. The ticket holder is solely responsible for his/her ticket/vouchers and the issued wristband for the duration of the Event.
12. Wristbands issued at the Event are strictly non-transferable and must be worn at all times during the Event for identification and security purposes.
13. The Organisers reserve the right to withhold or suspend the service or sale of food and beverages to any individual not wearing the Event wristband or if they determine, in their sole discretion, that it is not appropriate to do so in the circumstances.
14. Food options may include pork and are non-vegetarian, please excercise discretion if you have any dietary preferences/restrictions. Attendees must pledge to bring their own mug (BYO) at point of ticket purchase, and bring their own mug (of at least 360ml and non-breakable) to the event in order to be eligible for the extra pint of beer.
15. The Organisers, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, service providers and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by any participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with the Event. The Participant shall indemnify and keep the respective Organiser and its officers, servants, agents, employees and service provider ("the Indemnified Parties") harmless and fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the Participant.
16. You agree that you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequently to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, property damage or whatsoever liability.
17. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel, withdraw, delay, postpone, replace, substitute, amend, or change any part of the Event and/or any of the terms and conditions of the Event without any prior notice, at their sole and absolute discretion, and without any liability to any party. The Organisers may cancel, withdraw, delay, postpone, replace, substitute, amend or change the lucky draw to be conducted at the Event and any or all of the Prizes of the lucky draw.
18. The Organisers do not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Event (including in the lucky draw) or redeemed by any vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
19. You shall comply with all lawful directions of the Organisers at the Event and the Organisers reserve the right to report any incident at the Event to the relevant authorities.
20. This set of terms and conditions of the Event shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants of this Event irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts to resolve all disputes.
21. The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to the Event shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
21 Information stated in this set of terms and conditions of the Event is correct at the time of listing and is subject to change without prior notice.
CapitaLand Investment Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy:
Please note that your Personal Data which you provide in your registration form (the “Personal Data”) will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by Ascendas Services Pte Ltd and CapitaLand Commercial Management Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”), its related corporations and affiliates, including its holding company, CapitaLand Investment Limited (the “Group”), and authorised agents and authorised service providers of the Group, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the coordination and administration of the Oktoberfest 2022 (CBD edition) (“Event Purpose”). By attending the Event, you will be automatically enrolled in the Lucky Draw contest which will be held at the Event.
More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set out in the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) which you must carefully read.
By participating in the Event, attendees consent to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of their personal Data by the Organiser, participating partners (if any) and the CapitaLand Investment Limited Group for the Purposes set out above and within the conditions in the DPP.
Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officers of the CapitaLand Investment Group, at the contact details set out in the DPP.
By buying tickets to the event, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms above.