Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CapitaStar@Work?
CapitaStar@Work is a mobile application enabling office communities of CapitaLand Commercial to connect with each other and their workplace.
You can use the app to register for activities, access your building and shared amenities and spaces, and connect with each other through social communities.
2. How can I be eligible for CapitaStar@Work?
Anyone can use the app! Simply download CapitaStar@Work on Google Play or App Store, set up an account using your company email address and off you go!
3. What can I do on CapitaStar@Work?
- Link to CapitaStar: Link your profile with CapitaStar to view and redeem deals directly on CapitaStar@Work
- Join Events : Join Curated activities for the workspace Community.
- Invite Visitors: Enhance Visitors Experience by sending out a QR for direct access.
- Book Spaces: Find the perfect space for your corporate functions.
- Secure Access: Enroll for Facial Recognition or Generate a QR code for Seamless Access.
4. Can I still use the app if I’m no longer a tenant?
Yes, you may use the app by signing up via your local mobile number!
Note: Complimentary offerings are extended to tenants only.
5. What are the terms and conditions of CapitaStar@Work?
Please view terms and conditions here.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Who should I contact for assistance?
Please email us at email@example.com
7. I have not received my OTP Code for authentication. Who can I contact?
For selected properties, you may be issued with a code to authenticate your building access. If you have been informed, but have yet to receive your OTP code to authenticate your access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Which countries are supported for mobile registration?
Supported countries include Australia, China, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States.
1. Can I reserve more than 1 slot or purchase more than 1 ticket, for my friends?
Free activities are only available for tenants and may be limited to 1 slot per user.
For paid activities, feel free to register for the desired quantity.
2. I’m keen to attend an event that is fully subscribed, or registration has closed. How can I be on the waitlist?
Please email us at email@example.com with your name and the name of the event.
3. What happens if I can’t make it to the event I registered for?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days before the event so we can arrange a full refund (for paid events); e.g. if an activity falls on a Friday, you must write in to cancel by Tuesday to be entitled to a full refund. For cancellations that take place less than 3 working days before the event, no refunds will be given. However, you can get someone else to replace you.
4. How do I check if my booking is successful?
Upon successful registration, you’ll receive an email confirmation and a message in the notification tab of the app.
5. I am facing issues while using the app. Who can I contact?
I am facing issues while using the app. Who can I contact?
How do I invite my visitors?
1. Launch the ‘Invite Visitors’ feature in CapitaStar@Work.
2. Create a session by selecting the desired date, building name, floor, your visitor’s name, their Local Mobile Number (SG)* or email address. Your visitor will receive an SMS or email containing a QR code to enter the turnstiles.
3. Select up to a maximum of 5 consecutive days.
4. Choose to add more visitors or send out your invite.
5. Additional visitors invited will be shown on the Review page. You may add more visitors or send out the invites.
6. You will see an acknowledgement screen that your invitations have been sent successfully.
If your visitor has not received their code, please trigger a resend of the code by selecting Options (. . .) and "Resend Invitation".
To Cancel the invitation, select options (. . .) and "Cancel Session".
1. Whom may I contact for enquiries?
For enquiries, please contact the respective operators:
Bridge+ Ascent: email@example.com
Bridge+ CapitaSky: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catapult Rochester Commons: email@example.com
Clavystbio Cintech IV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Workshop@Science Park 2: email@example.com
Link to CapitaStar
1. How do I link my account to CapitaStar?
Here's how you can link your CapitaStar and CapitaStar@Work accounts:
Step 1: Log in to CapitaStar@Work.
Step 2: Tap on the 'Activites' icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Tap "Link to CapitaStar". Follow the steps to authenticate your account and complete the linkage.
Step 4: You should see your STAR$® after completing the linkage.