Customer Services and Solutions
CapitaLand’s Centre of Excellence for Customer Services and Solutions focuses on:
- developing and executing group-wide key accounts engagement initiatives and facilitating complex business space solutioning;
- supporting investment promotion to catalyse industries formation; and
- propagating consistent customer experience.
It creates value for customers and stakeholders through harnessing synergies across CapitaLand’s different asset classes and leveraging the Group’s customer base and industry insights. To drive value creation, the following platforms have been created:
- AIRmaker offers services that complement CapitaLand’s real estate solutions to accelerate growth stage tech companies’ expansion in Singapore. These services include introductions to potential customers, investors, manufacturing resources and government agencies. AIRmaker focuses on the core industries of intelligent estates, digital health, urban farming and advanced manufacturing.
- BLOCK71 Suzhou and Deep Tech Innovation Hub are partnerships with National University of Singapore to catalyse academic-industry co-innovation and technology collaboration at Singapore Science Park and Suzhou Industrial Park, China. The two centres host growth stage tech companies and have spawned co-innovation partnerships.
- Smart Urban Co-Innovation Lab is an initiative with Infocomm Media Development Authority and Enterprise Singapore to support the development of technologies, innovation collaborations and enterprise growth in the digitisation journey of four industry segments: intelligent estates, smart mobility, smart wellness and urban farming. While the core activities of proof-of-concepts and commercialisation will be in Singapore, an intended outcome would be to adapt and implement these solutions across Asia.