'Cause every week is Fashion Week
It's okay if all you did this week was to get through the week. Dress up, show up and never give up! Reward yourself with the latest dress on the rack or the pair of heels you've been eyeing on.
Every Friday from 4 Dec 2020 until 26 Feb 2021, spend a minimum of $80 at participating fashion stores and get $5 eCapitaVoucher*.
Whether it's online or offline, be spoilt by the wide selection of fashion and accessories brands we have for you!
Whether it’s the latest trends or classic mainstays, find out all you need to know about the best in fashion! Get the latest scoop on what's trending as THE FAB INTERN uncovers the latest runway style ideas. Find out what's flying off the racks and how to complement these runway inspired pieces into your everyday wear.
It's true when they say that you can't buy style. But with #FashionFriday, you can definitely get your hands on the fashion items that make your style! Shop at these participating fashion stores every Friday and be stuck in style ruts no more.
Fashion Friday (“Promotion”)
Date: Every Friday from 4 December 2020 to 26 February 2021 (both dates inclusive)(“Promotion Period”)
- The “Fashion Friday” promotion is organized by CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd (“CRMPL”).
- This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”) of at least 16 years old on the date they sign up for the CapitaStar Rewards Programme. All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this Promotion.
- Eligible Shoppers must spend a minimum of S$80 (“Qualifying Spend”) at any participating fashion stores in any Participating CapitaLand Malls to redeem a S$5 eCapitaVoucher (“Reward”), while stocks last.
- Eligible Shoppers can combine a maximum of 4 receipts with transactional value of $20 or more from the same Participating CapitaLand Mall per day to satisfy the Qualifying Spend.
- Eligible Shoppers must snap the original same-day receipt(s) through their CapitaStar App on the same day of purchase during the Promotion Period and only approved receipt(s) will qualify for this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable. Receipts are not transferrable or reusable.
- Each Eligible Shopper is limited to one redemption per mall per Friday.
- eCapitaVoucher awarded from this Promotion will expire in 93 days from the date of issuance. The Organiser shall not be obliged to extend the validity of any eCapitaVoucher awarded from this Promotion after the expiry date. Eligible Shoppers can visit the “Vouchers” tab on the CapitaStar App main screen for more information on the eCapitaVoucher and the expiry date.
- Other terms and conditions for eCapitaVoucher apply.
General Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is valid at the following Participating Malls:
Bedok Mall, Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Funan, IMM, JCube, Junction 8, Lot One, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City, SingPost Centre, Tampines Mall, Westgate and eCapitaMall.
- The redemption quantity at each Participating Mall for each Friday is as follow: -
- Receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
- Receipt(s) from SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment receipt showing the value of the purchase(s) made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Prize will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
- Please refer to http://www.capitaland.com/fashionfriday for the list of participating fashion stores.
- CRMPL reserves the right to replace the rewards (S$5 eCapitaVoucher) with any items of similar value.
- By participating in this Promotion;
- Eligible Shoppers acknowledge and consent to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by CRMPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
- Agrees that CRMPL, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant. Eligible Shoppers are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the T&Cs set out herein, as well as any other requirements set out in any related promotional material, and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications there to as may be made from time to time.
- This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants in this Promotion irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts to resolve any and all dispute.
- CRMPL’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- CRMPL’s reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is found at any time to be in breach of the eligible criteria.
- Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.
|MALL||REDEMPTION QUANTITY (EVERY FRIDAY)|
|Bukit Panjang Plaza||60|
Does the $80 have to be in a single receipt?
No, all Eligible Shoppers can combine same day, same mall receipts and snapped via CapitaStar App during the Promotion Period to receive the $5 eCapitaVoucher. Only approved receipts will qualify for this promotion.
Receipts with transactional value of less than S$20 per transaction are not accepted, for this Promotion, to be combined to meet the Qualifying Spend.
If my receipts are rejected, what should I do?
If your receipt is rejected due to unclear information, re-submit your receipt again. For enquiries, you may reach out to our hotline at +65 6631 9931 (Mon to Sun, 10am-6pm) or email us at email@example.com
Which are the participating malls for this promotion?
- Bedok Mall
- Bugis Junction
- Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Junction 8
- Lot One
- Plaza Singapura
- SingPost Centre
- Tampines Mall
How soon will the $5 eCapitaVoucher be credited?
The eCapitaVoucher will be credited within 10 minutes upon receipt approval. However, do note that receipt approval may take up to 24 hours.
Which tenants are included in this promotion?
Participating fashion tenants can be found on the website on www.capitaland.com/fashionfriday
How do I participate in the Fashion Friday promotion?
All shoppers must download the CapitaStar app, snap their same day, same mall receipts on the same day of purchase via the CapitaStar App from 10am during the Promotion Period to receive rewards.
Am I guaranteed the $5 eCapitaVoucher once I snapped my $80 worth of receipts?
The eCapitaVoucher is limited and is based on first-come first-served basis, while stocks last.
If I spend $80 each at two different malls within a day, can I get $5 eCapitaVoucher at both malls?
Yes, you will be eligible for both rewards if you meet the minimum spending, if there are available stocks.
Will I be eligible for both $5 eCapitaVoucher from Fashion Friday and $10 eCapitaVoucher from Festive Cashback if I spend a total of $120 (including $80 at the participating fashion tenants) at the same mall?
Yes, you will be eligible for both rewards if you meet the minimum spending, if there are available stocks.
How do I know if the total quantity it is fully redeemed?
Shopper can visit www.capitaland.com/fashionfriday to check on the availability. It will be showing either:
- Running Low
- Fully Redeemed
I have eCapitaVouchers in my CapitaStar App that have a later expiry. Do I have to utilize all my eCapitaVouchers that I have earned from this campaign, which have a shorter expiry date?
Usage of eCapitaVoucher at participating CapitaLand malls’ stores will be based on the earliest expiry date. You will receive a notification for the eCapitaVoucher awarded for each campaign which will include the date of award and validity period.
If I use $80 worth of physical or digital CapitaVouchers to make my purchase in participating stores, do I qualify for the Fashion Friday promotion?
Yes, you do. However, all receipts combined must be minimum $20, and must be in the same mall, on the same day of purchase.
Are the eCapitaVouchers awarded under this campaign valid for a year?
eCapitaVouchers awarded under this campaign is valid for 93 days from date of issue only. You will receive a notification for the eCapitaVouchers awarded for each campaign which will include the date of award and validity period. Alternatively, you can check the expired date via the CapitaStar App by tapping on “eCapitaVoucher” on the top right hand corner.
Will I need to scan my invoice for orders made on eCapitaMall to qualify for the $5 eCapitaVoucher?
No. $5 eCapitaVoucher will be credited within 3 working days upon completion of order, subject to availability.