Present your passport at the Customer Service Counter on Level 1 to collect the Tourist Privilege Booklet. Simply present the booklet with your passport at the participating outlet stores to enjoy the offers.
Plus, tourists who spend S$200 at any store in IMM can redeem S$10 worth of CapitaVoucher*.
Pick up the Tourist Privilege Booklet to find out more.
*Maximum 3 same-day combined receipts. Limited to the first 250 redemptions per month. One redemption per tourist per day.
Terms & Conditions
1. The IMM Tourist Privilege Programme (TPP) is valid from 1 Jan - 31 Dec 2018.
2. The TPP is applicable to tourists only. Singapore Citizens, PR residing in Singapore, holders of Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit/Dependents’ Pass/Long Term Visit Pass/Work Holiday Pass/Training Employment Pass/Training Work Permit/Student Pass are not eligible to participate in the TPP and related redemption(s).
3. Tourists refer to foreign visitors with short stay in Singapore (not more than 3 weeks).
4. Tourists are required to present their passports at the Customer Service Counter for redemption of the Tourist Privilege Booklet.
5. The passport owner must be personally present at the Customer Service Counter to make the redemption of the Tourist Privilege Booklet.
6. The following information is required for record purposes for the redemption of the Tourist Privilege Booklet: Full Name, Passport Number and Nationality.
7. All offers featured in the Tourist Privilege Booklet are applicable to tourists only and are valid from 1 Jan – 31 Dec 2018 at IMM.
8. Tourists are to present the Tourist Privilege Booklet and their passports before making payment/placing order at the participating stores.
9. All offers featured in the Tourist Privilege Booklet are not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, VIP/loyalty programmes, coupons or vouchers unless otherwise stated.
10. All offers are in Singapore Currency.
11. Tourists who spend S$200 at any store at IMM can redeem $10 worth of CapitaVouchers with presentation of the passport and receipts at the Customer Service Counter, Level 1 (near McDonald’s) on the same day of purchase, between 10am – 9.45pm daily.
12. $10 worth of CapitaVouchers redemption is limited to the first 250 tourists per month on a first-come, first-served and while-stocks-last basis. Promotion is limited to one redemption per tourist per day regardless of amount spent. Other terms and conditions apply.
13. Redemption qualifying amount is based on the nett purchase made in IMM and is limited to a maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts.
14. Receipts used for redemptions of other mall promotions cannot be used for Tourist Redemptions and vice versa.
15. NETS or credit/debit card charge slip without original receipts are not acceptable.
16. Not valid with purchase of stamps, parking coupons, CapitaVouchers or tenants’ vouchers, purchases from pushcarts, kiosks and atrium roadshows, payment of bills, bank transactions, betting slips, trade-in of gold, money changing services, SISTIC purchases and subsequent instalment or balance payments, purchases of top-up/stored-value cards and purchases offset with rebates or points.
17. Tourists must be personally present at the Customer Service Counter with their own original receipt(s) and passport for the redemption of the CapitaVouchers.
18. All information captured may be used as part of the Management and/or their partners’ database for future marketing purposes unless otherwise stated.
19. The Management reserves the right to request for items purchased at point of redemption and to replace the gifts with items of similar value without prior notice.
20. All gift items are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind or extendable in validity.
21. The Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
22. Other terms and conditions apply.
23. All information stated is correct at time of dissemination and is subject to change without prior notice.
Join Mediacorp Radio celebrity, Jamie Yeo for a shopping spree at IMM, Singapore’s largest outlet mall, as she checks out her favourite brands like Coach, DKNY at Outlet by Club 21, Cole Haan and more. With over 90 outlet stores offering discounts of up to 80% off, everyone will be spoilt for choice.