Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
2. Promotion is valid with combined receipts of min. $20 from the same day, same mall.
3. Limited to first 120 redemptions (IMM and Westgate), 100 redemptions (Junction 8) and 80 redemptions (JCube) per day.
4. Limited to 1 redemption per member per day at each participating mall. Based on first-come, first-served basis. While stocks last.
5. Eligeble shoppers must scan (all) respective trades same-day receipt(s) into their CapitaStar App and only approved receipt(s) will qualify for this promotion.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The Reward is provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Reward must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and is not transferable to any other shopper. The Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Reward has been redeemed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to replace the Reward with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
2. The Reward cannot be exchanged for different denomination and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the same.
3. There will strictly be no extension for the expiry date of the Reward.
4. Qualifying Eligible Shopper must scan their receipt through the CapitaStar App on the same day of purchase during the Promotion Period. Receipt(s) scanned after the date of purchase will not be accepted.
5. All receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem the Reward. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple Rewards. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion in Westgate.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
7. Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts. Receipt(s) from SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion.
8. The Reward will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip(s) as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
9. The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
10. The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
11. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
12. Without limiting the generality of the above, the following persons shall Not be eligible for the Promotion:
· Persons who the Organiser may decide to exclude at its discretion without notice and without providing any reason, at any time.
· By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
13. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
14. The Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
15. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
16. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any dispute.
17. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.
What are some of the favourite food of millennials? Watch to find out as Chiara brings her mom to try trendy millennial food around IMM, JCube, Junction 8 and Westgate.
My Food Diary
Mother's Day is just around the corner! For your next Food Diary, which one of these restaurants with comfort foods remind you of your Mom's cooking ?
Vote for 1 of the 4 choices and be one of the 3 lucky winners to bring home exciting rewards from us. To join, simply click here.