Plan Your Visit
Explore CapitaLand Malls in the City
Exclusive Tourist Privileges
Receive S$10 eCapitaVoucher* as a welcome gift and enjoy exclusive deals when you sign up as a CapitaStar member at our Concierge/ Customer Service Counter.
Activate holiday mode and shop till your heart's content! Receive S$10 eCapitaVoucher* when you spend S$100.
Enjoy a complimentary ride to the airport on your departure day with an accumulative spend of S$1,000 across 3 participating malls on the same day.
Good news for Mastercard® cardholders! Earn up to 15% rebate (worth up to S$45 eCapitaVoucher*) when you shop and dine using Mastercard at partcipating malls on the same day.
- Spend S$200, receive S$20 eCapitaVoucher*
- Spend S$300, receive additional S$15 eCapitaVoucher*
The above rewards are stackable with Great Enjoyment Rewards, while stocks last.
Participating CapitaLand Malls: Bugis+, Bugis Junction, CQ @ Clarke Quay, Funan, IMM, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City Singapura
*eCapitaVoucher is a digital cash voucher that can be used to offset payment at over 2,800 retailers in CapitaLand malls.
Terms and Conditions apply, proceed to our Concierge/Customer Service Counter for assistance.
Have a pleasant time and enjoy complimentary wifi at CapitaLand malls. Drop by the Singapore Visitor Centre at Raffles City Singapore Level 1 to get more information about Singapore.
Terms & Conditions
DISCOVER THE CITY’S BEST @ CAPITALAND MALLS
TOURIST PRIVILEGE PROGRAMME 2023 / 2024
All promotions are valid from now till 30 April 2024, unless otherwise stated.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DISCOVER THE CITY’S BEST @ CAPITALAND MALLS (“PROMOTION”)
ELIGIBILITY AND SIGN UP FOR THE PROMOTION
- Tourists must be personally present at the Concierge / Customer Service Counter with their original passport and SG Arrival Card (SGAC) to sign up to participate in the Promotion.
- Eligibility for the Promotion is limited to foreign tourists aged 16 years old and above as at point of redemption only.
- The following information is required from all tourists signing up for the Promotion: Full Name, Nationality, Date of Birth and a valid email address.
- Upon successful sign up of the Promotion, the tourist (referred to as an “Eligible Shopper” for the purposes of this Promotion) will be required to download the CapitaStar app on his / her mobile phone to register for a CapitaStar member account to receive the welcome gift and relevant shopping rewards (“Rewards”) of each campaign within this Promotion.
GREAT ENJOYMENT (WELCOME GIFT): S$10 ECAPITAVOUCHER
- The Eligible Shopper can receive a Singapore Dollars Ten (S$10) worth of eCapitaVoucher by signing up for the Promotion at the Concierge / Customer Service Counter of all participating malls, between 10am to 10pm daily.
VACAY TRIPPIN’: S$10 ECAPITAVOUCHER
- The Eligible Shopper can also redeem a Singapore Dollars Ten (S$10) worth of eCapitaVoucher with a minimum of Singapore Dollars One Hundred (S$100) spend at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter of the participating malls on the same day of purchase, between 10am to 10pm daily.
- Redemption of the Reward for Vacay Trippin’ is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper per day, while stocks last.
SURPLUS HAPPINESS: COMPLIMENTARY RIDE TO AIRPORT
- The Eligible Shopper can redeem a promo code to book a complimentary ride to the Singapore Changi Airport on your departure day with a minimum spend of Singapore Dollar One Thousand (S$1,000) accumulated across any of the three (3) participating malls on the same day.
- Redemption of the promo code must be made at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter of the participating malls on the same day of purchase, between 10am to 10pm daily.
- Redemption of the promo code is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper, while stocks last.
SWEET TREAT: MASTERCARD EXCLUSIVE
SWEET TREAT: MASTERCARD EXCLUSIVE: S$20 ECAPITAVOUCHER
- The Eligible Shopper can redeem Singapore Dollars Twenty (S$20) worth of eCapitaVoucher with a minimum of Singapore Dollars Two Hundred (S$200) charged to his/ her Mastercard credit card at any participating stores within our participating malls.
- Original receipt(s), charge slip(s) and the original Mastercard credit card used to make the payment must be presented at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter on the same day of purchase, between 10am to 10pm daily for redemption of the Reward.
- Redemption of the Singapore Dollars Twenty ($S20) worth of eCapitaVoucher is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper per day, while stocks last.
SWEET TREAT: MASTERCARD EXCLUSIVE: ADDITIONAL S$15 ECAPITAVOUCHER
- The Eligible Shopper can redeem an additional Singapore Dollars Fifteen (S$15) worth of eCapitaVoucher with a further Singapore Dollars One Hundred (S$100) charged to the same Mastercard credit card at any participating stores within our participating malls. at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter on the same day of purchase, between 10am to 10pm daily.
- Original receipt(s), charge slip(s) and the original Mastercard credit card used to make the payment must be presented at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter on the same day of purchase, between 10am to 10pm daily for upon redemption of the Reward.
- Redemption of the additional Singapore Dollars Fifteen ($S15) worth of eCapitaVoucher is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper per day, while stocks last.
* Welcome gift and shopping rewards are issued at our Concierge / Customer Service Counter at the participating malls, except Clarke Quay. For purchases made at Clarke Quay, please proceed to the Concierge / Customer Service Counter at any of the other participating malls for redemption.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Discover the City’s Best @ CapitaLand Malls (the “Promotion”) is exclusive to foreign tourists (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”) who are not resident in Singapore. All tourists can download the CapitaStar mobile applications and sign up within the Apps as a member to qualify and participate in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is organised by CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) and shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”).
- Singapore Citizens, PRs residing in Singapore, holders of Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit/Dependents’ Pass/Long Term Visit Pass/Work Holiday Pass/Training Employment Pass/Training Work Permit/Student Pass are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Eligible Shopper refers to any foreign visitor with short stay in Singapore of not more than three (3) weeks.
- Eligible Shopper must be personally present at the Concierge / Customer Service Counter with their own original receipt(s) and charge slip(s) for the redemption of all rewards.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase in the same mall, unless otherwise stated, and gifts are issued on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last basis. Backdated receipts are not permitted for redemption.
- Accumulative spending within the day is allowed. A maximum number of three (3) combined receipts with minimum transactional value of Singapore Dollars Twenty (S$20) per receipt from the same mall is allowed. Receipt(s) must be scanned into CapitaStar App on the same day. Only approved receipt(s) will qualify for the Promotion.
- Receipt(s) used for other mall promotions cannot be used for this Promotion and vice versa.
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
- Receipt(s) from car grooming services, Plaza Singapura Gong Cha, Plaza Singapura Aroma Truffle, SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers / eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, purchase of movie tickets and food and beverages at cinema, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts and stalls at temporary roadshows at the participating malls, are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment receipt showing the value of the purchase(s) made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion for CapitaStar Rewards programme. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
- The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipts and/or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the eCapitaVoucher Reward in the Promotion.
- Receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the CapitaLand Mall when it is used to redeem the eCapitaVoucher Reward. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple eCapitaVoucher Rewards. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion at any CapitaLand Mall.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligible Shoppers must snap the receipt(s) through their CapitaStar App on the same day of purchase during the Promotion Period and only approved receipt(s) will qualify for this Promotion.
- The eCapitaVoucher Reward cannot be exchanged for different denomination and are subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing the use of the eCapitaVouchers. Please refer to eCapitaVouchers terms and conditions.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Member (CapitaStar members):
3.1.1 acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s and Data Protection Policy available at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html and may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
3.1.2 agrees that the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the member directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The member shall indemnify and keep the Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the member. Members are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all the T&Cs set out herein, as well as any other requirements set out in any related promotional material, and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications there to as may be made from time to time.
3.1.3 Acceptance of any eCapitaVoucher Reward shall constitute consent on the part of the Eligible Shopper to allow the use of his/ her name, image, voice and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
3.1.4 All eCapitaVoucher Rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or benefits-in-kind, unless otherwise stated.
3.1.5 The eCapitaVoucher Reward shall be awarded on the presumption that the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are original copies and valid. The Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive. In the event any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip is rejected by the Organiser as invalid, the Organiser shall reserve the right to void the eCapitaVoucher Reward awarded to the Eligible Shopper and recover the monetary value of the eCapitaVoucher Reward.
3.1.6 The Organiser and its partner(s) (if any) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
3.1.7 The Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers or gift certificates and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
3.1.8 By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
3.1.9 This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants in this Promotion irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts to resolve all disputes.
3.1.10 The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
3.1.11 Information stated in this Promotion’s Terms and Condition is correct at the time printing and is subject to change without prior notice.