Graduates and Students
Set your career goals on our solid foundation
CapitaLand places a premium on developing people. We identify top students from leading universities in the world to populate our talent pipeline to support our growth. We offer the Graduate Development Programme, scholarships as well as internship opportunities for selected candidates to gain valuable exposure and learning insights into the CapitaLand business and culture.
Graduate Development Programme
The CapitaLand GDP nurtures promising young graduates with less than two years of working experience for future leadership positions within CapitaLand. The programme offers a holistic structure with prospects for personal growth and development, with a comprehensive learning roadmap.
Gain exposure to global markets through job rotations to various real estate sectors and countries. You will also be actively involved in all aspects of the business, with given opportunities to interact with CapitaLand’s senior management.
Think you have what it takes? We’re looking for graduates with the right attributes, including:
● Leadership qualities - Aptitude to articulate a vision and lead people toward achieving it
● Resilience - Tenacity to thrive and perform under pressure
● Drive to succeed - Enthusiasm to take on varied tasks with a desire to excel
● Team player - Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others
Length of programme: 21 months
Number of rotations: 2
Length of each rotation: 9 – 12 months
Eligibility: Min Degree with Dist/2nd Class Upper Honours/Magna Cum Laude or equivalent
Degree required: Open to all disciplines
Rotations to functions: REIT, Funds, Real Estate, Hospitality
Degree required: Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Environmental Engg, Mechanical Engg, Architecture
Rotations to functions: Project Management, Design Management
In the spirit of our credo 'Building People. Building Communities.', we believe in cultivating talents to contribute to the business and in the process, serve the societies in which it operates. CapitaLand is a sponsor of BCA-CapitaLand iBuildSG Undergraduate Scholarship.
The scholarship is tenable for studies in any one of the built environment courses offered by the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD) and for undergraduate courses conducted by the BCA Academy (BCAA).
CapitaLand believes in providing internship opportunities as a means of discovering young talents at an early stage. Interns with CapitaLand will be able to gain valuable working experience.
During the internship, CapitaLand assesses potential candidates and explore possibilities for exceptional candidates to join us upon graduation through our Graduate Development Programme, or other available full-time opportunities.
What it is like in CapitaLand? Through an internship with CapitaLand, you will:
● Be attached to a team where you can get the opportunity to work hands-on in a professional environment
● Learn from helpful supervisors and mentors who will develop your skills and competencies.
● Develop a broader understanding of the real estate industry from the perspective of one of Asia's largest real estate company
We are looking for students who:
● Are undergraduates / polytechnic students with excellent academic and CCA track records
● Demonstrate good leadership qualities
● Passionate about the real estate industry
● Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Positive with good learning attitude
To offer a meaningful and fruitful internship experience, we strongly encourage our interns to stay with CapitaLand for at least 3 months.
Interns can join us all year round. We can work with you and your respective schools to identify a suitable internship experience and period for you.
Build your dream with us today!