Strategically located in one-north near Buona Vista MRT interchange, Rochester Commons aims to be Asia's premier leadership hub for corporates and start-ups to develop next-generation, world-class leaders. Rochester Commons is anchored by a 17-storey Mixed-use Tower comprising a Shared Executive Learning Centre, a 135-room upscale Hotel, Office, a sky garden and an amenities deck. The myriad interweaving of learn-work-live-play spaces at Rochester Commons fosters a new kind of environment for knowledge seekers and providers to meet, bond, connect and socialise in a vibrant and immersive setting. Located in the unique Rochester Park, the effective blending of Rochester Commons with the rustic environment and surrounding lush greenery is exemplified by a Knowledge Trail on an elevated deck.
This seamlessly connects 12 heritage bungalows with the Tower, creating a central active spine of outdoor working spaces and meeting pods.
Shared Executive Learning Centre
- 5,000 sqm located on Level 2 and 3 of the Tower
- Flexible and adaptable meeting spaces and shared training facilities
- Focused on leadership, innovation and energy for human performance
- Curated courses focused on immersive learning experience
F&B / Retail
- Approximately 2,000 sqm
- Located in 5 black & white heritage bungalows of approximately 300 sqm per bungalow with exclusive gardens / alfresco dining
- Restaurant and bar at arrival plaza and Level 2 Hotel Lobby
- Approximately 22,050 sqm located at Level 9-17 of the Tower
- Typical Floor plate: Approximately 2,240 sqm (Gross Floor Area)
- Fitted with false ceiling, central air-conditioning (water cooled chilled water) with raised flooring
- Floor Loading: 5.0 kN/sqm
- Floor to ceiling clear height: 3 m (from raised floor to false ceiling) with 150 mm high raised floor