Be rewarded with $10 eCapitaVoucher with a min. spend of $200 in a single receipt. (FULLY REDEEMED)
Limited to first 1,000 redemptions. eCapitaVoucher will be credited to your membership account within 10 working days upon approval of scanned receipt in the CapitaStar app.
EXCLUSIVE STTOKE™ CUP
Receive a limited edition Raffles City x Tiong Bahru Bakery re-usable STTOKE™ cup (worth $50) with a min. spend of $450. (FULLY REDEEMED)
eVoucher will be credited to your membership account within 10 working days upon approval of scanned receipts in the CapitaStar app.
Bring your own shopping bags on Fridays and earn 2X STAR$® at particiating brands.
Forgot a bag? You may retrieve one at the recycling corner located at Basement 2, Lift Lobby A.
For list of participating brands, view here.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Project Green – A Sustainable Initiative by Raffles City (“Promotion”)
8 July – 25 September 2022 (“Promotion Period”)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar members (referred to as “Eligible Shopper”) of at least 16 years of age on the day they sign up for the CapitaStar Rewards Programme. All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this Promotion.
2. Eligible Shoppers must spend the minimum transactional value as shown below (“Qualifying Spend”) to receive the relevant Reward.
· Limited to one redemption per Eligible Shopper per day.
· Limited to first 1,000 redemptions.
Raffles City x Tiong Bahru Bakery re-usable STTOKE cup
· Limited to one redemption per Eligible Shopper throughout the Promotion Period.
· Limited to first 500 redemptions.
Raffles Prestige Exclusive: Complimentary customization for Raffles City x Tiong Bahru Bakery STTOKE cup
· Limited to first 50 Raffles Prestige members.
Receive 2X STAR$ for your purchases at participating brands when you BYOB on Fridays during the Promotion Period
· Limited to first 50 approved receipts per brand, per day.
· Subject to daily cap of 5,000 STAR$®.
3. Each receipt must have a min. value of $20 and only receipts snapped and uploaded to the CapitaStar app on the same day of purchase will be accepted for the purposes of satisfying the Qualifying Spend.
4. Receipts from CS Fresh and 7-Eleven are not eligible for redemptions.
5. Receipt/s and charge slip/s (in full/partial payment) for the purchase of gift cards and vouchers (e.g. Dairy Farm vouchers, Choice vouchers, all outlets’ gift cards and vouchers), purchase of SISTIC tickets, bill payments, parking coupons, AXS/SAM payments, receipts from money changer, CashCard/ stored value cards top-up transactions, hotel room/ banquet sales receipts, kiosks (Bauble + Scotch, Jon Louis, Sholayered, Takumiya Hachibei and Zsiska), membership fees are not entitled for this Promotion.
6. STTOKE cup redemption can be made at Raffles City Concierge Counter located at Level 1, opposite Li-Hong Jade during the above period from 10am – 10pm throughout the Promotion Period, while stocks last.
7. For purchases made by installments, only the first installment receipt with the total value of the purchase will be eligible for use for redemption.
8. Redemption qualifying amount is based on nett purchase after deduction of discounts.
9. By agreeing to participate in this promotion, you will be registered as a CapitaStar member.
10. The Management reserves the right to see all purchases made by shoppers before granting redemption/s.
11. The Management reserves the right to replace items/prizes with items of similar value.
12. By participating in this promotion, you consent to CapitaLand Limited, its subsidiaries, related corporations (collectively, the "Companies") and all trusts sponsored, owned or managed by any of the Companies (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and CapitaLand Group’s agents, business partners and authorised service providers collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing this personal data, in order to:
a. inform you via mail, email, SMS, telephone and other means of communication (including via all and any of your Singapore telephone numbers in any of our records from time to time) about the products and services, offers, promotions, activities or events marketed or made available by any member of CapitaLand Group and/or its business partners, including in relation to (i) Project Green – A Sustainable Initiative by Raffles City (ii) the CapitaLand Group and (iii) any of the properties, developed, owned or managed by the CapitaLand Group (collectively, the "Marcom Activities"); and
b. conduct consumer and market research in respect of products, services and Marcom Activities which may be relevant to you.
You further agree that the consents granted herein do not supersede or replace any other consents which you may have previously provided to CapitaLand Group in respect of your personal data, and are additional to any rights which CapitaLand Group may have at law to collect, use or disclose your personal data.
13. Information stated is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.
PROJECT GREEN SHOWCASE
Learn more about sustainability efforts at Raffles City, Level 3 Atrium featuring initiatives from brands such as L'OCCITANE, Nespresso,
The Providore and more.
Want to be part of the sustainable future? Don't miss out on the chance to participate at the sustainability pledge corner.
Visit the dedicated recycling hub at Basement 2, Lift Lobby A which is made out of recycled fit-out materials and energy-saving features.
To encourage and cultivate good recycling habits, the Green Corner features recycling vending machines, e-waste bins, as well as a
Bag-Sharing Station where you are free to drop off unused paper bags for other shoppers' usage!
Sustainable Shopping: How this mall wants to help save the planet with you
Raffles City’s new Project Green campaign aims to demonstrate how easy it is to make sustainability a part of your everyday life.
In recent years, terms like “fast fashion” and “overconsumption” have seeped into modern society’s consciousness, giving shopping a bad rap. Raffles City is changing that, one eco step at a time. Through the Project Green campaign — a series of sustainability initiatives involving retail, hospitality and corporate stakeholders — Raffles City Singapore is revolutionising its retail experience for the better.
DID YOU KNOW...