SHANGHAI TANG EXCLUSIVES
10 Jan till 9 Feb
Exclusively designed in collaboration with Shanghai Tang, take home a set of red packets with $128* spent.
Top up your spending to $488* and receive a red packet organizer.
NEW YEAR SHOPPING TREATS
38,888 STAR$ with $888* spent.
(Limited to first 500 redemptions)
$2 Parking Coupon with $80* spent.
(Limited to first 50 redemptions on weekdays and first 100 redemptions on weekends.)
A SUITE WIN!
With every $50* spent, stand to win a bountiful staycation package for two!
Enjoy 2D1N stay at the Crest Suite in Swissôtel The Stamford with Executive Lounge access, an afternoon tea delight at Anti:dote, exclusive fine dining at SKAI Restaurant and get pampered with a relaxing spa treatment with Willow Stream Spa to complete your stay.
AMERICAN EXPRESS® EXCLUSIVES
$50 CapitaVoucher with $1,000* charged to card.
($900 for American Express CapitaCard. Limited to first 500 redemptions.)
$20 CapitaVoucher with $300* charged to card.
($250 for American Express CapitaCard. Limited to first 500 redemptions.)
$2 Parking Coupon with $50* charged to card.
(Limited to first 50 redemptions on weekdays and first 100 redemptions on weekends.)
*Terms & Conditions apply
SPRING IN THE CITY 2020 (“Event”)
10 January – 9 February 2020 (“Event Period”)
a. The “SPRING IN THE CITY 2020” promotion is organized by CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd (“Promotion Organiser”).
b. The promotion is valid from 10 January to 9 February 2020 (both days inclusive).
c. This Promotion is exclusive to CapitaStar Members (collectively referred to as “Eligible Shopper”). All shoppers can download the CapitaStar mobile application and sign up within the App as a CapitaStar member to qualify and participate in this promotion.
d. A Suite Win Lucky Draw
- This lucky draw is open to all Singapore Citizens, Singapore PRs, EP & WP Card Holders residing in Singapore, except the following categories of people: the Organising Committee of this lucky draw; sponsors, advertising agencies, auditors and printers directly involved in this lucky draw; and any company or individual directly involved in this lucky draw.
- One lucky draw chance will be issued with every $50 spent. Lucky draw chance will be awarded upon approval of scanned receipt on CapitaStar app and L1 Concierge at any of the participating stores at Raffles City Singapore (no limit on chances per shopper) during the promotion period.
- Registration of lucky draw chances implies automatic acceptance of Terms and Conditions of the draw.
- Results will be published in rafflescity.com.sg on 12 Feb 2020. Winners will be notified by post. Winners are requested to present their winners’ letters and identification cards for verification. If any of the above criteria is not fulfilled, winning entries will be void.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. All unclaimed prizes will be donated to charity.
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The Management and the Organizing Committee reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- The Management reserves the right to replace prizes with items of similar value.
- The Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
e. Shanghai Tang Exclusives
- Eligible Shoppers can redeem one (1) set of Shanghai Tang Exclusive Red Packets with a minimum spend of S$128 and one (1) Shanghai Tang Exclusives Red Packet Organizer with a minimum spend of S$488.
- Redemption of Red Packet is limited to two (2) sets of Red Packets and one (1) Organizer per Eligible Shopper per day.
f. New Year Shopping Treats
- Redemption of New Year Shopping Treats is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper per day.
g. American Express® Exclusives
- A maximum of 3 combined American Express receipts can be utilized.
- The redemption tiers are not stackable.
- Qualifying personal American Express Cards issued by American Express International Inc., in Singapore are entitled to the offer, excluding American Express Corporate Cards and American Express cards issued by DBS Bank Limited, United Overseas Bank Limited, Citibank Singapore Limited.
- Redemption of American Express® Exclusives is limited to one (1) redemption per Eligible Shopper per day.
The Shanghai Tang Exclusives Red Packets and Organiser shall be collectively referred to as Gifts for the purposes of these terms and condition
Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is limited during the Event Period, on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the Gift is subject to availability of stocks.
2. The Gifts are provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Gifts must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and are not transferable to any other shopper. The Promotion Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Gifts have been redeemed in full. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to replace either of the Gifts with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
3. Qualifying Eligible Shoppers must make the redemption in person and on the day of purchase at the Concierge or Customer Service Counters of the respective Participating Malls during the Promotion Period from 10am to 10pm. Last queue ticket will be issued at 9:45pm.
4. American Express CapitaCard Members are required to be present and provide their original receipt(s), charged slip(s), Mobile Number/QR Code at the point of redemption for verification of identity. Redemptions must be made under the Card Member’s CapitaStar Account.
5. CapitaStar Members are required to take a picture of their original receipt(s) via their CapitaStar mobile app at the point of redemption for verification of purchases. CapitaStar Members are encouraged to do so before approaching the concierge and customer service counter of the respective Participating Malls to facilitate quicker redemption.
6. Eligible Shoppers can combine a maximum of 3 same-day, same-mall receipt(s) for the purposes of this Promotion.
7. Receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem any one of the Gifts. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of multiple Gifts. Receipts cannot be used for redemption of more than one promotion at the Mall.
8. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
9. Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
10. Receipt(s) from SingPost transactions, purchase of parking coupons, purchase or top up of Cashcard / stored value cards, purchase or top up of stores’ membership card, gift cards and vouchers (i.e. CapitaVouchers/ eCapitaVouchers or participating stores’ vouchers), SISTIC transactions, AXS / SAM machines transactions and bill payments, purchase of lottery tickets, any transactions at pawn shops and money changer, bank and other financial institutions’ transactions, transactions from pushcarts , kiosk (Music Box, Shayan Gallery, J’C Mobile, Bauble+Scotch, Jon Louis, Bacteria Secret, Wing Joo Long and The Whisky Distillery) and stalls at temporary roadshow at the Mall are not eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. For purchases of goods and services made by instalments, only the instalment value of the purchase(s) made on the same day of the redemption, will be eligible for use as a receipt in this Promotion. Receipt(s) from deposit placements, order placements, and payments using tenant / credit card loyalty points will not be accepted for the purposes of this Promotion.
11. The Gift(s) will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Promotion Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
12. The Promotion Organiser and its partner(s) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
13. The Promotion Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
14. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
15. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper acknowledges and consents to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of his/ her Personal Data by the Promotion Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related corporations including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (collectively, “CapitaLand Group”), and authorised agents, business partners and service providers in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and guidelines to facilitate the administration of the Promotion including compliance with the Promotion Terms and Condition and that he/ she has read and agreed with the CapitaLand Group’s Data Protection Policy available at www.capitaland.com.sg as may be amended, replaced, substituted from time to time.
16. By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Promotion Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Promotion Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
17. The Promotion Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
18. For the purposes of these Promotion Terms and Conditions, “Promotion Organiser” refers to CapitaLand Retail Management Pte Ltd.
19. This Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participant in this promotion irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts to resolve any and all dispute.
20. Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.